No announcement yet.

Fallout 76 is a good game.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 76 is a good game.

Played all the Fallout games including tactics and can safely say that 90% of the criticism comes from bandwagoners who have never played it before. I'm **** in it to win it. It's not easy being cheesy but the lobster always catches the crow.

Good to know. My wife is obsessed with Fallout 4 (actually played to 100% completion I believe) but she passed on 76 because of the reviews, and from being intimidated by the idea that she's going to have to be fighting other players the whole time. The videos I saw didn't look that way though. How much of the gameplay is multiplayer combat and how much is other stuff?

Comment

I'm a huge fan of fallout, have put probably over 300 hours into 3, NV and 4

but i have to admit i have concerns about 76, no NPC's? WTF

Comment

Sh it got a hella low score on metacritic lmao

Comment

I haven't actually watched a video review of it but I see the recommendations when I go on Youtube and none of them have titles that praise the game.

Comment

It's fallout 4 with no missions and multiplayer tacked on. I was looking forward to it when it was announced but from what i've seen there's just nothing to do in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Good to know. My wife is obsessed with Fallout 4 (actually played to 100% completion I believe) but she passed on 76 because of the reviews, and from being intimidated by the idea that she's going to have to be fighting other players the whole time. The videos I saw didn't look that way though. How much of the gameplay is multiplayer combat and how much is other stuff?
              Honestly have not run into a single troll. Everybody is usually just meeting up to do events then doing their own thing. The open mic is ****ing funny though people say some dumb ****.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                I'm a huge fan of fallout, have put probably over 300 hours into 3, NV and 4

but i have to admit i have concerns about 76, no NPC's? WTF
                The players are the first people out of the vault so this game is technically like the first one. There are a lot of funny robots though.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Sh it got a hella low score on metacritic lmao
                  Look at the people ravaging the game. Anybody with a good score of the game got flamed to hell. Reviewers are scared to give their opinions the only one I can think of is Oxhorn and he got completely wrecked for saying he liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I haven't actually watched a video review of it but I see the recommendations when I go on Youtube and none of them have titles that praise the game.
                    Youtubers are scared to say anything positive about it. Look at the hate in the comments it's crazy.

Comment

Working...
                    X