No announcement yet.

Pick em poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick em poll

OK Gentlemen - we technically got 3 title fights this weekend, and while none of them are really top end fights each has enough unpredictable factors involved to potentially make 'em fun pick 'ems.

Given that these ain't the kind of calibre of opponents we'd regularly feature in Pick 'ems I'm gonna put the 3 fights to the poll and see which if any the players would like to see in the game. Multiple choice - 15 votes gets a fight past the post.

Brant vs Murata: Rob Brant has shown decent flair and ability and whilst he fell short at the higher weight against wily veteran Braehmer he might have more success against the less experienced though technically gifted Murata.

Tevin Farmer vs James Tennyson - well matched per Boxrec (17 and 14 respectively) both are on a good run of success after shaky starts to their careers - for my money the most intriguing matchup of the weekend.

Andrade vs Kautondokwa - a possible mismatch made interesting by Kautondokwa being such an unknown quantity (though apparently a fearsome finisher) and by Boo Boos relative lack of top level fights and (potentially) shaky whiskers.

In addition if there there is sufficient interest in Dorticos vs Masternak, that might also be considered though there is no title on the line - if so please indicate interest in your post.

All yours gentlemen, pick any, all or none, poll is open for 2 days and is public. Votes by players not on the Pick 'em scoreboard will be discounted.

Sticky me -MEGA-, BostonGuy, TBear, jaded
    MURATA vs BRANT
    40.00%
    FARMER vs TENNYSON
    30.00%
    ANDRADE vs KAUTONDOKWA
    30.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 10-16-2018, 08:52 AM.

None of them tbh. Id save yourself the hassle of doing it this week.

Comment

I'm not watching any of these so I'm not too bothered.

Comment

Yuck, forget these ones.

Comment

Murata Brant seems like the most interesting matchup.

Comment

No way Jose...

Benavidez...

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
              OK Gentlemen - we technically got 3 title fights this weekend, and while none of them are really top end fights each has enough unpredictable factors involved to potentially make 'em fun pick 'ems.

Given that these ain't the kind of calibre of opponents we'd regularly feature in Pick 'ems I'm gonna put the 3 fights to the poll and see which if any the players would like to see in the game. Multiple choice - 15 votes gets a fight past the post.

Brant vs Murata: Rob Brant has shown decent flair and ability and whilst he fell short at the higher weight against wily veteran Braehmer he might have more success against the less experienced though technically gifted Murata.

Tevin Farmer vs James Tennyson - well matched per Boxrec (17 and 14 respectively) both are on a good run of success after shaky starts to their careers - for my money the most intriguing matchup of the weekend.

Andrade vs Kautondokwa - a possible mismatch made interesting by Kautondokwa being such an unknown quantity (though apparently a fearsome finisher) and by Boo Boos relative lack of top level fights and (potentially) shaky whiskers.

In addition if there there is sufficient interest in Dorticos vs Masternak, that might also be considered though there is no title on the line - if so please indicate interest in your post.

All yours gentlemen, pick any, all or none, poll is open for 2 days and is public. Votes by players not on the Pick 'em scoreboard will be discounted.

Sticky me -MEGA-, BostonGuy, TBear, jaded
              So what exactly as you asking? If you want us to pick the winners, you've used the wrong format.

Comment

Dorticos/Masternak would be my first choice over all of them

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  So what exactly as you asking? If you want us to pick the winners, you've used the wrong format.
                  Nah, I'm asking you if you want me to do a pick 'em for any of the fights this weekend, and if so which. Vote for any you'd like to see in the game, or none, and I'll do a pick em as usual for any that get enough interest (15 votes by Thurs).

Comment

Yeah we can skip this week bro lol

Comment

Working...
                    X