Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Maybe I Needed This Type Of Performance For Pacquiao To Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    ...but you didn't get beat from pillar to post like Thurman.
    Well that’s sad. Guess no Pacman fight then. Time to move on and let’s go get the Crawford fight now

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
      Khan
      What fighter EXCLUSIVELY fights the best fighter available at the time ? I’ll wait.
      Ummm Porter??

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
        Khan
        Matthysse
        Porter
        Thurman
        Peterson

He hasn’t fought Terrance, Spence (who he’s asking for now), or maybe Kell Brook. But what fighter has fought everybody they are “supposed to” fight now a days.

What fighter EXCLUSIVELY fights the best fighter available at the time ? I’ll wait.
        He never wanted to give the rematch to Lucas because that finger in the eye was a fluke.

Comment

He been putting up these kind of performances for a while since he moved to 147. The writing on the wall.

Comment

Don't ask for too much money versus Pacman!?

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
              Garcia is implying that he needed to look bad to lure in fighters who were frightened of his awesome hall of fame record. Dude is seriously over rating his abilities. At this point, he's a decent b side gatekeeper. Maybe he should try Broner. Loser leaves town.
              I’d like to see how a fight between DSG and Broner looks like. Though I’d expect it to be a snoozefest because it’s a battle of shy hands, the mesh of their styles intrigues me

Comment

Originally posted by Tonylove View Post
                PAC is going to choose one of The Garcia’s Danny or Mikey

Everyone saw how shook pac was when he walked in the ring after Spence demolished Mikey.

Ppl seem scared to fight Porter so I see Mikey or Danny getting the call.
                You must be dazed and confused, Spence, himself said Pac was not afraid of anybody. Cotto and Margarito are way more intimidating than Spence and Pac annihilated both of them. Spence struggled against Porter so he’s not as good as you think he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                  Danny is always going to be a cherry pick and then turn around and claim he deserves the best for it.
                  His name should be Danny "Cherry" Garcia
                  🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒
                  You casuals make us real fans sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                    C'mon Danny boy, legends don't want to fight trash...Manny says fight & beat T Crawford first and then we'll fight...PPV style... Lol !
                    No YOU said that cuz YOU mad he might get a shot at a title. Why doesn't Bud target Brook or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                      With your recent performance, you're not competitive/good enough for any top 140's or 147's...there's much better sparring action available than a real fight you can provide!
                      His recent performance he won pretty much every round I really do hope you dudes get paid to say dumb shet….smh

Comment

Working...
                      X