No announcement yet.

Kamalamania!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... just because U.S. is supposed to be the "world leader" of the Western civilization...
    so there own politics are meaningless ? They gotta talk only USA politics that's weird m8

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      I love this guy, Akkad. He pretty much sums up my opinion and many others....... normal people, I think?

It's funny. Scotland used to have men.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
        so there own politics are meaningless ? They gotta talk only USA politics that's weird m8
        "National politics" over here are under the shadow of the European Union...

Comment

stop trying to be cute yeah I expect them to talk about European politics cos that's their region obviously lmao think about what Ur saying... but not even their own country the UK gets threads
          They are more allies with us than any country in the rest of Europe.
          People bring up US politics a lot everywhere. On a US-based board it's natural for them to contribute to those threads.

One of the problems is, US people don't know enough about UK politics to join in those conversations, but UK people are inundated with US politics in the news so they can actually speak on it.

Comment

Kamala won’t mean anything either way. It’s about Trump vs Biden. 75% of people don’t remember who Clinton’s VP pick was.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              They are more allies with us than any country in the rest of Europe.
              People bring up US politics a lot everywhere. On a US-based board it's natural for them to contribute to those threads.

One of the problems is, US people don't know enough about UK politics to join in those conversations, but UK people are inundated with US politics in the news so they can actually speak on it.
              Well said. I'm from the UK and know about global politics, and can speak on anything I want on multiple forums.

If you are from the US and wondering why that is, it only speaks to your own lack of knowledge. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                Kamala won’t mean anything either way. It’s about Trump vs Biden. 75% of people don’t remember who Clinton’s VP pick was.
                Who was Clinton's VP pick?

Comment

Who was Clinton's VP pick?
                  Kaine

But like I said most people don’t remember that

Comment

Well said. I'm from the UK and know about global politics, and can speak on anything I want on multiple forums.

If you are from the US and wondering why that is, it only speaks to your own lack of knowledge. lol
                    Yeah signing trade agreements and making those pay their fair share is chitty eh?

That's the way it should be. Trump should copy JJ and tattoo pay up sucker on his hand.

Comment

stop trying to be cute yeah I expect them to talk about European politics cos that's their region obviously lmao think about what Ur saying... but not even their own country the UK gets threads
                      After the civil war in the UK, around 1770, many of my ancestors had to leave my country, they went to America and settled there....... literally thousands of people are related to me from the US...... I can literally trace them online.

What makes you think I don't post about EU or UK politics?

Pull the stick out of your ass, man. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X