No announcement yet.

Wilder weighed 195 pounds at age 21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder weighed 195 pounds at age 21

Only 2 pounds more than Marciano weighed at a similar age.

In other words, he's only really a blown-up cruiserweight.

Heck super middleweights today probably walk around at 195 !

Originally posted by Dempsey19 View Post
    Only 2 pounds more than Marciano weighed at a similar age.

In other words, he's only really a blown-up cruiserweight.
    I thought this was common knowledge. Maybe not his weight at that age, but the fact that he is a very tall natural cruiser-weight. Sorta seemed juiced up early on and like he lost it all as he became more known but that of course is only speculation that I have no proof of (A bruce vane video showing his weight declining every fight isnt exactly concrete evidence...)

Comment

His weight is secondary cause he's a "hardgainer" a skinny prick
      Just compare the size and shape of his chin which he's trying to hide behind the beard
      It's HGH or IGF-1 combined with some "dry" steroid like turinabol

Comment

A Version of Wilder which never took no juice is a light heavyweight come fight night

Comment

Wilder is tall and skinny so you know he's gifted. Two things you need to know about tall and skinny boys

1. They punch hard
          2. They have big Dicks

Comment

Basically a Cruiserweight dominating Heavyweights with 50 lbs. advantage.

Never stepped foot in a boxing gym until October 2005 at age 20.

Incredible accomplishments when you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
              Basically a Cruiserweight dominating Heavyweights with 50 lbs. advantage.
              The same can be said for many old-timey heavyweights- Marciano, Dempsey, Louis, etc,

In the modern era we have Spinks and Holyfield, even Tyson to some extent. Even Chris Byrd had his moments against superheavies.

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
                I thought this was common knowledge. Maybe not his weight at that age, but the fact that he is a very tall natural cruiser-weight. Sorta seemed juiced up early on and like he lost it all as he became more known but that of course is only speculation that I have no proof of (A bruce vane video showing his weight declining every fight isnt exactly concrete evidence...)
                A Bruce vane video in a discussion about Boxing is as good as a vegan’s advice on the perfect burger. Pointless

Comment

Wilder is a PEDS cheat. His test results from previous fights prove this.

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
                    His weight started dropping again as soon as he had to start VADA testing. He had to lay off the PEDS.

Comment

Working...
                    X