No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Artem Lobov? -- Never $ay never

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
    This fight wouldn't be a huge box office success yet I would pay if the press conferences are entertaining & if it's a 12 round fight. I didnt pay for the Paulie fight due to the rumors of them using gloves but that fight sucked anyways so I'm glad I didn't pay for it
    How is Amir making $9 million for this fight with this Neeraj Goyat guy? How big of a "box office" matchup is that fight... know what I mean? I don't know where this money is coming from exactly (broadcasters need content, I guess).

Artem Lobov coming off of Paulie Malignaggi... maybe there's enough 'heat' to make this Amir Khan Boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
      How is Amir making $9 million for this fight with this Neeraj Goyat guy? How big of a "box office" matchup is that fight... know what I mean? I don't know where this money is coming from exactly (broadcasters need content, I guess).

Artem Lobov coming off of Paulie Malignaggi... maybe there's enough 'heat' to make this Amir Khan Boxing match.
      Exactly and it's like the rich Arabs/Middle Eastern who bring WWE to Saudi Arabia inorder to entertain their people + purchase expensive football clubs like Manchester City & PSG to kill off their boredom me thinks.

Comment

Working...
      X