Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is so overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maxi is a dumb little whore who talks tough only on the internet, we all know that. In the prison I work he'd be just another little b/tch selling his ass to black inmates for protection. It's very common unfortunately, but then seeing racists like Maxi it just reminds me that the internet is the only platform they have to act tough on. They can't really do this in the real world

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Good question. Everyone who doesn't like white fighters or criticizes them is a black racist. Didn't you know?

I agree with your OP, by the way.
      That’s how it is around here I also agree and anyone who’s not a fanboy will tell you it’s a fact.

And I’m not black either.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Most ggg haters are racist black guys like you.

How do you think I was able to guess ur race? I see patterns. It's a basic function of human intelligence.
        BoxingisGreat is 100% a straight up racist. Dude had lomachneko **** in his mouth for like a week straight and accused me of supporting Lomachenko because he white. Problem is, I'm not white so he ate **** right away.

But 100% bet OP is black and as minority smaller than black people let me say this:

Quit making yourself and your race look bad. It's bad enough when people actually hate your race but when you say stupid **** that's race related and you take heat for it who do you think is at fault?

Anyone who thinks GGG isnt one of the best of this era is full of ****. He may not have the resume but you cannot doubt his skill.

That's like saying Barry Sanders isnt an ATG running back because he didnt win a superbowl. Or Marino wasnt good because he didnt win a superbowl.

GGG was the consensus MW champ for almost an entire decade ffs

Comment

Murray, Macklin, Geale, Lemieux, Jacobs and Canelo have all been ranked #4 or better by The Ring at the time GGG fought them. Facts.

Now get a job you dosser!

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            Why does GGG get away with not fighting decent boxers his size? He’s scheming for Canelo but 168 is so loaded, yet he won’t fight anyone with a belt there.

Andrade is also there, why can’t he fight him and take his belt. Then make GGG vs Canelo 3 an undisputed bout?

The guy is another fraud that the media built up like Lomachenko. I want to see Loma also fight decent boxers his size and not a weight drained Rigo.
            He's 37 years old and in the top 10 p4p. Most fighters and "all time "greats" his age are completely shot at 37 and getting koed by bums.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              He's 37 years old and in the top 10 p4p. Most fighters and "all time "greats" his age are completely shot at 37 and getting koed by bums.
              the big difference is most of them already fought a list of murderers by the time they reach 30... ggg started too damn ****ing late, thats why he barely reached this level at his mid 30's...

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Most ggg haters are racist black guys like you.

How do you think I was able to guess ur race? I see patterns. It's a basic function of human intelligence.
                Isn’t pathetic that u are claiming a korean as a white guy? thats pretty sad. ggg is like 25% white. look at his twin brother he can pass as chinese. Pretty sad to try to take a great asian fighter from the asians. Who next Pac? how abt nonito donaire?

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                  BoxingisGreat is 100% a straight up racist. Dude had lomachneko **** in his mouth for like a week straight and accused me of supporting Lomachenko because he white. Problem is, I'm not white so he ate **** right away.

But 100% bet OP is black and as minority smaller than black people let me say this:

Quit making yourself and your race look bad. It's bad enough when people actually hate your race but when you say stupid **** that's race related and you take heat for it who do you think is at fault?

Anyone who thinks GGG isnt one of the best of this era is full of ****. He may not have the resume but you cannot doubt his skill.

That's like saying Barry Sanders isnt an ATG running back because he didnt win a superbowl. Or Marino wasnt good because he didnt win a superbowl.

GGG was the consensus MW champ for almost an entire decade ffs
                  I’m Canadian and we have tons of immigrant, or first generation Canadian athletes. If u come up in the Canadian boxing system, no skin colour will outweigh the stigma of being Canadian. Nobody worth their salt would take in consideration that Steve Rolls was black before they did that he was Canadian. I have no problem with that. A white Africans boxing career looks more like a black Africans career than anybody else’s in my opinion.

I want to back you u up on GGG. If people think he is so garbage then how did he ever achieve the accolades he did? Are boxing fans morons? I mean he’s from Kazakhstan and barely spoke English. North America was in a nuclear Cold War with Russia for fifty years. To say whites are all just white is insane. Anybody who describes GGG as trash leaves themselves no room to describe anybody else. So if someone says that about someone that has risen to the top, think long and hard about how u would describe your own self as fighter. Sad.

Comment

When was GGG supposed to fight a champion at 168? He held three middleweight belts for like 20 straight fights, until the Rolls fight. Was he supposed to move up in weight and challenge a super middleweight for a belt in his first fight back from a loss? That’s ridiculous.

Why would anyone fight Demetrius Andrade when there’s a Canelo payday around the corner? If you were GGG’s promoter, would you advise him to fight someone highly skilled with no name recognition when you’re probably going to get a third Canelo fight soon?

A fraud is someone who tied the record for most consecutive middleweight defenses and unified three belts?

Lomachenko also isn’t a fraud and knocked out Jorge Linares, who is bigger than him, to win a lightweight title.

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    Why does GGG get away with not fighting decent boxers his size? He’s scheming for Canelo but 168 is so loaded, yet he won’t fight anyone with a belt there.

Andrade is also there, why can’t he fight him and take his belt. Then make GGG vs Canelo 3 an undisputed bout?

The guy is another fraud that the media built up like Lomachenko. I want to see Loma also fight decent boxers his size and not a weight drained Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      As the thread says OVERRATED. Shouldn't be anywhere near a P4P list.

Comment

Working...
                      X