No announcement yet.

Wbc top 15 heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    What is TBCB and he already has 16? I have the rough bracket set up in my response if that's what you meant.
    Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
    What do you mean? I’m a rook around here
    My bad fellas, been a long day.

It's a computer boxing sim for what ifs and stuff like that. The guys at the IBRO like it quite a bit and turned me onto it when I was doing research for a few of their authors. sorry, TBCB = Title Bout Champion Boxing and IBRO = International Boxing Research Organization

Anyway, I'm not sure what an NCAA tourney is, I know it's basketball, but from what I gather you want a 16 man tournament single elimination?

I'll run it, I just have to download Dubois from their forum or database, it's a bit mixed up but they usually have the guy. I have Schwarz so I'm sure I can get Dubois.

Gimme a while and I'll post the computer results.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
      How would a NCAA bracket like tournament play out?

A few changes in rankings would be ideal, but the first round matchups based off WBC top 15 and Wilder being #1 seed would be ..

#1 Wilder - #16 Dubois
      #2 Whyte - #15 Hunter
      #3 Fury - #14 Chisora
      #4 Ortiz - #13 Kabayel
      #5 Povetkin- #12 Hrgovic
      #6 Usyk - #11 Joyce
      #7 Kownacki - #10 Rivas
      #8 Parker - #9 Pulev

Based off those matchups, what’s the most likely upset? Who makes it to the final or has the easiest path?
      Hunter, Rivas and hrgovic would all have a chance of upsetting the odds in those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

It's a computer boxing sim for what ifs and stuff like that. The guys at the IBRO like it quite a bit and turned me onto it when I was doing research for a few of their authors. sorry, TBCB = Title Bout Champion Boxing and IBRO = International Boxing Research Organization

Anyway, I'm not sure what an NCAA tourney is, I know it's basketball, but from what I gather you want a 16 man tournament single elimination?

I'll run it, I just have to download Dubois from their forum or database, it's a bit mixed up but they usually have the guy. I have Schwarz so I'm sure I can get Dubois.

Sounds awesome, thanks!

The NCAA tournament is college basketball. “March Madness”

Comment

As the guy in the post above me said the NCAA tournament is basically the biggest end of the year tournament in American College basketball. They recently changed how they did things but generally they had 4 brackets of 16 teams that played in a single elimination tournament. How they set up their brackets is how I set reconstructed the OP's tournament. Anywayz, take your time running the sim. It sounds pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            As the guy in the post above me said the NCAA tournament is basically the biggest end of the year tournament in American College basketball. They recently changed how they did things but generally they had 4 brackets of 16 teams that played in a single elimination tournament. How they set up their brackets is how I set reconstructed the OP's tournament. Anywayz, take your time running the sim. It sounds pretty cool.
            :lol: I had to make a request for DD. They have guys like Kayabel but no Daniel. It'll probably be a couple days.

Comment

:lol: I had to make a request for DD. They have guys like Kayabel but no Daniel. It'll probably be a couple days.
              Awesome. The rest of us are waiting with baited breath.

Comment

Working...
              X