No announcement yet.

UFC, Nate Diaz in serious talks for August return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Well then I hope he either retires and gets to work the corner at plenty of UFC fights or they drop the BS ban and let him use weed, since it's not only legal in a lot of states, but is not performance enhancing at all.
    Yea same. Rooting for Nick just as a dude. I think he does a lot of those Floyd-like party gigs or he did awhile back anyway. Get like 50k or w/e. Show up at a club. Chill with some bottles as you drink tea. Take some pics. Rinse & repeat.

And yea they have been backing off more & more with the weed stuff. Raising the limit to come up as a positive & stuff like that.

I do think there is an argument its a performance enhancer, but its a flimsy argument as I see it.

And what's the deal with Nate then?
    LOL idek whats the deal with Nate. He gots that lil bro mad for no reason sh^t going on a lil bit thing I think. I think he doesn't like to be disrepected on a level most people couldn't quite understand & one of the people who's pissed him off is the UFC. I think dude just wants to be treated like the pretty important guy to the history of the UFC that he deserves to be treated as. But thats more a working theory than the Nick stuff. Nate doesn't freely talk like Nick freely talks so his sh^t is in the dark more I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Yea same. Rooting for Nick just as a dude. I think he does a lot of those Floyd-like party gigs or he did awhile back anyway. Get like 50k or w/e. Show up at a club. Chill with some bottles as you drink tea. Take some pics. Rinse & repeat.

And yea they have been backing off more & more with the weed stuff. Raising the limit to come up as a positive & stuff like that.

I do think there is an argument its a performance enhancer, but its a flimsy argument as I see it.

LOL idek whats the deal with Nate. He gots that lil bro mad for no reason sh^t going on a lil bit thing I think. I think he doesn't like to be disrepected on a level most people couldn't quite understand & one of the people who's pissed him off is the UFC. I think dude just wants to be treated like the pretty important guy to the history of the UFC that he deserves to be treated as. But thats more a working theory than the Nick stuff. Nate doesn't freely talk like Nick freely talks so his sh^t is in the dark more I think.
      Nate is just wasting away paydays by just sitting around doing nothing. He's not Conor who just made over 100 million.

Comment

Working...
      X