Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Stipe

DC

I bet ufc is praying that ngannou wins via spectacular highlight reel ko, so they can’t start the hype train
    Boom

Nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      LOL. This is all LOL sh^t.

The guy lost a fight. He lost a fight earlier in his career. Stipe has lost. Fighters are in a competitive f#cking business.

Guys lose. It doesn't mean anything other they were 2nd best on that night. Ngannou is gonna win 6 more UFC fights over the next few years. He's not a bum for coming in 2nd to the guy now being proclaimed as the best HW of all time.
      Those were facts, that's why you can only lol at it.

You're just being a fanboy of this big arrogant goof who in his own words "underestimated" the reigning world champion. The guy is a fool.

It's not who he lost to, it's how he lost. There were no questions left unanswered about how much Ngannou sucks at this level of the game. Worst performance ever in a title fight without being finished.

He's 31, he's not all of a sudden gonna pick up a lifetime of grappling skills or all of sudden be able to do more than throw big looping punches on the feet. It's delusional to think he will improve enough especially now that he's been exposed for the hypejob that he is.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post

You're just being a fanboy of this big arrogant goof who in his own words "underestimated" the reigning world champion. The guy is a fool.

It's not who he lost to, it's how he lost. There were no questions left unanswered about how much Ngannou sucks at this level of the game. Worst performance ever in a title fight without being finished.

He's 31, he's not all of a sudden gonna pick up a lifetime of grappling skills or all of sudden be able to do more than throw big looping punches on the feet. It's delusional to think he will improve enough especially now that he's been exposed for the hypejob that he is.
        BKM-

As unsual as it is, i completely agree with you. Ngannou as the next great is finished. Stipe beat him up like an older brother beats up a younger brother.

Had a perfect record picking this week too, had Chael, Stipe and DC.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          I seen less facts & more stances that are simply common with guys who make everyone who loses a bum retroactively & moving forward.

Fair play if you think that way. I just don't. And I'd bet Francis' ceiling in the game hasn't been reached vs that this title shot will be his career high point. But time will decide that quicker then you or I could decide it.

Comment

ngannou got the gameplan wrong, he should have been more patient as he's shown in his past fight and play the counter punching game but he believed his own hype and that was his biggest downfall in the fight especially with him facing a determined champion in stipe

Comment

Working...
            X