No announcement yet.

Rousey get more payed then Amanda???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rousey get more payed then Amanda???

Did Ronda Rousey get payed too much for her most recent fight??

hmmm yes, she is the star, not amanda... were u really surprised she was paid more?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      hmmm yes, she is the star, not amanda... were u really surprised she was paid more?
      look at how much more. nunes is he champ and she is getting 100k compared to rouseys 3mil.

that is too big a difference.

Comment

That is unfair from my prospect Amanda get so less money

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          look at how much more. nunes is he champ and she is getting 100k compared to rouseys 3mil.

that is too big a difference.
          How much should Nunes have gotten?

And to be clear Nunes actually got $250k. $100k to show, $100k for the W & $50k for performance of the night. Obviously still a lot of disparity there, but I wanted to throw out the exact details. I'd also like to add that champions are all rumored to have PPV money coming in so its like that when its all over Nunes likely walks away with $500k to $1M based on how well the PPV did.

As for the TS question I feel like its silly to ignore a fighters ability to bring in fans & PPV buys by not rewarding them with pay that recognizes them bringing in the money. Ronda is clearly one of the people who brings a lot of fans to fights & gets fans to buy the PPV & thus revenue to the UFC. Nunes is not that person. I mean people were crying over Ronda losing ffs lol. She's got a dedicated fanbase unlike anyone else in the UFC (I don't even think any fans were crying over the L McGregor caught last year). I think it'd be more wrong to not pay the person responsible for all the fans & PPV buys than to pay the champion or winner of any given fight more assuming they don't draw as well as the other better paid person.

Comment

she is the bigger star that puts butts to seats,deserved in my opinion

Comment

Working...
            X