Fortnite battel royal? ANYONE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 minute wait lines now? wtf

Comment

Why is Fortnite so popular? What makes it better than Call of Duty? I haven't played it.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        Why is Fortnite so popular? What makes it better than Call of Duty? I haven't played it.
        IDK really, I never really played games except halo and tomb raider are literally the last 2 games I can remeber actually playing.

But I think how easy it is to play with other people, its all live multiple player.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          IDK really, I never really played games except halo and tomb raider are literally the last 2 games I can remeber actually playing.

But I think how easy it is to play with other people, its all live multiple player.
          is popular cause its free

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            is popular cause its free
            lol yeah to a point.

have any kids? they gonna want the extra packs or wahtever the fuck its called.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              lol yeah to a point.

have any kids? they gonna want the extra packs or wahtever the fuck its called.
              yea maybe a free game will only work for a battle royal type, but they made way more money by making it free and adding skins, than making it $20 or $30 to play

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                yea maybe a free game will only work for a battle royal type, but they made way more money by making it free and adding skins, than making it $20 or $30 to play
                yup exactly, the upsell is easier that way.

Comment

man this game lol

Comment

took my first solo squads win last night. ps4.

you go to squads, alone, and click no fill. landed in dusty, ended with seven kills and the win. felt really good. had to get a little lucky, but that is fortnite! doesn't count as a solo win, but whatever. most people can't win a squad game on their own, and i did.

i hardly even play solo, i'm just a badass and couple my smarts with my insane mechanical skill and dick size.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post

fortnite is a building game first, and a shooting game second. if you want to get good you get good at building. shooting is if you can build well. you can literally make your own environment. other than the ground and a few objects you can literally build or destroy anywhere else.

you're dropped onto a massive map where you gather resources from scratch and fight your way to a W as the area available on the map for gameplay is reduced. in addition to weapons and ammo, you get three types of materials that you can use to create "tiles" of different shapes and build structures, ramps, high ground, cover, a "fort" etc.

it's the most dynamic plug and play game i have ever played, and probably the most fun i've ever had playing a video game. it is hellishly addicting. it couples gambling, building, game management / strategy, and a pretty decent shooter.

it's also free to play. this is probabl the biggest reason why it is the most popular videogame in the world, and the fastest rising game i've ever seen. you can buy items in game, btu they're cosmetic. a player on his first day will have the same "gear" as a guy with 1000 wins who streams in front of 2,000 people every day.

Comment

Working...
                      X