Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or did a big chunk of Pacquiao's fans flee after the Marquez fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or did a big chunk of Pacquiao's fans flee after the Marquez fight?

I swear this place feels calm and normal again after the Marquez fight. Some good discussions are actually taking place again.

Yeah.

But then again, new ones emerged (Alts) that are even more ******ed than the other ones.

I think some delusional fans left after they discovered that the myth of the "new and improved" 2008 Pacquaio could actually be beaten.

Comment

Marquez brought Pacquiao back from his God-like status to a man who can be dominated and beaten on any given night.

Comment

I've seen people say this, but not two days passed before the Pacquiao alts were creating the slow motion threads over and over. It's calm and normal because the mods did a good job with the Mayweather/Pacquiao master thread, which discouraged a lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I've seen people say this, but not two days passed before the Pacquiao alts were creating the slow motion threads over and over. It's calm and normal because the mods did a good job with the Mayweather/Pacquiao master thread, which discouraged a lot of them.
          It's a sad state of affairs when those kind of alts come in volumes.

The "Slow-mo" alts was a crazy time, to say the least.

Comment

As a pacquiao fan, yes it does seem that way. I honestly think Marquez should've got it after watching it a million times. what can I say, I am fan of Pac win or lose though make no mistake. marquez as well

Comment

Yep, as I said before Pac stans don't follow the sport of boxing, they only follow the one fighter in boxing.

Comment

the flood has stopped when the mods started banning people for making trash threads like 'floyd is ******ed' then inside content 'discuss'.
                not just *******s although they have been the worst.

Comment

they already reached the first stage which is denial! Now they are battling with the second stage which is acceptance of the truth.

Comment

who's alt are you???

Comment

Working...
                    X