No announcement yet.

****! amir khan is super fckin fast!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****! amir khan is super fckin fast!

idk guys but i think hes faster than manny now! amir khan is as fast as 130 pounder pacquiao! watch morales pacquiao 1 and amir khan vs barrera! DAMN! i think manny lost a little bit of his speed but hes power increased! i hope roach helps amir to toughen amirs chin!

maybe so...but i think the two fastest boxers alive right now are floyd and zab judah (yeah...i said it)...but floyd is ten times more accurate...

Comment

Zab still has the fastest hands in the sport imo. But like you said, not accurate..

Comment

Originally posted by johncs08 View Post
        idk guys but i think hes faster than manny now! amir khan is as fast as 130 pounder pacquiao! watch morales pacquiao 1 and amir khan vs barrera! DAMN! i think manny lost a little bit of his speed but hes power increased! i hope roach helps amir to toughen amirs chin!
        You can't really toughen your chin... best thing is to just get used to being hit... sparring Pacquiao can do this, also the more he fight the more heart he will get... so if he is hurt he will suck is in more... a good chin is both physical and mental IMO.

Anyway, yeah he is fast...

Comment

All that speed dont matter if you can't take a punch. This is boxing not some gymnastics ****.

That's like playing football(usa) but can't deliver or take a hit. Or playing Soccer but can't kick worth a damn.

Comment

Speed has alway been his biggest asset and there are ways to work on it less and more on his weakness, If he improve his defence then he has a better chance than before when he gets in the ring...

Comment

Amir Khan is a deluded C-level bum who is only being hyped by Roach because of the millions being thrown at him. He has already been BRTUALLY EXPOSED within 1 minute of his first step up in class to B-level from C-level blown up featherweights and was so badly outmatched he was literally NEARLY KILLED in the ring.

Kotelnik by KO.

Comment

i wouldn't call him a bum just yet. one loss doesn't mean anything; several losses do.

Comment

lol no1 if faster then pacquiao u boxing noobs, pacquiao holds the p4p fastest hands in the sport followed by mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Airforce1234 View Post
                    lol no1 if faster then pacquiao u boxing noobs, pacquiao holds the p4p fastest hands in the sport followed by mayweather.
                    so this is basically just hand speed? cause i was taught that hand speed was just one part of being quick...dodging and accuracy play a big part in how fast someone is...but even with just hand speed...pac doesn't come close to mayweather or judah...i don't think that pac is faster than paul williams...

Comment

Working...
                    X