Collapse
No announcement yet.

How cheap is DAZN? LMFAO. No judges. The referee will score

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAZN gives fans hope for the future of the sport.
    Lots of fans have given up on the others.
    PBC introduced this fighting-once-a-year thing.
    It's terrible.

I work in a place where not one male worker watches boxing.
    Not one.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        This is how it used to be done.
        And there's a reason it stopped being done.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          And there's a reason it stopped being done.
          Na bro it's still being done. Just only in the UK lmfaooooo

Comment

"I made a thread hating on Eddie Hearn because I'm pro LDBC and Hearn is a white slave owner. I haven't been watching boxing long and was unknowledgeable about boxing and you guys proved me wrong."
            See how hard was that OP now you try.
            Last edited by GorillaDog; 09-22-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              Of course you would come in here. Shouldn't you be in a triple L thread gargling his balls?
              I forgot, you're that one clown, which is why you aren't embarrassed by this thread. You can't possibly get any lower on the ladder so why not make an even bigger fool of yourself, right?
              Keep bumping this so the evening crowd can get eyes on it too. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I forgot, you're that one clown, which is why you aren't embarrassed by this thread. You can't possibly get any lower on the ladder so why not make an even bigger fool of yourself, right?
                Keep bumping this so the evening crowd can get eyes on it too. Lol
                You think i give a fck what the lil g and uk fans think of me? If a thread like this would embarrass you, I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself yet after looking at all your threads

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                  You think i give a fck what the lil g and uk fans think of me? If a thread like this would embarrass you, I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself yet after looking at all your threads
                  Lol, I love that this^ troll keeps calling me "little G fan". I think anyone who has seen me post before is scratching their heads like, "Fuk...this lizard dude is stupid..."

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Lol, I love that this^ troll keeps calling me "little G fan". I think anyone who has seen me post before is scratching their heads like, "Fuk...this lizard dude is stupid..."
                    Sorry to say but I'm not keeping tabs on you. I hope i didn't hurt your feelings. But you seem really bothered and upset for no reason

I hope you're alright

Comment

I have been watching boxing for quite awhile and I haven't seen that before

Comment

Working...
                      X