How would Tua do vs Deontay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    I think people continue to severely overrate David Tua. lol
    Definitely. Prime Tua got outworked by Ibeabuchi, outboxed by Chris Byrd and Lewis and was way down on the cards when he knocked out Rahman.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      I would favor Wilder over Tua mostly because of the 13 inch reach advantage.
      Joshua knocks out Bruno similar to how Lewis did.
      And prime Vitali beats them all.
      that's the size of a donkeys wang in reach advantage

Comment

I think people continue to severely overrate David Tua. lol
        I don't know, Tua had a rock-solid chin and could throw in his prime. Did you see that war between him and Ike Ibeabuchi?

Comment

Tua stretches Wilder out cold. Vitali beats up and stops Fury. Joshua loses the early rounds to Bruno's jab, but catches him and finishes him later on, much like Bruno/Lewis

Comment

tua, joshua, vitali all win.

Comment

Tua body shots would kill Wilder Tua had a good Chin also so Windmill gets knock out or loses in 12

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                I don't know, Tua had a rock-solid chin and could throw in his prime. Did you see that war between him and Ike Ibeabuchi?
                Ive seen Tua fight. And i've seen him look horrendous against fighters with significant size advantages over him. Wilder would be too big and too strong. They arent even remotely close in size. In fsct, id say people who thing he would win have never seen his major fights because then they would know better.
                Last edited by Kagami Taiga; 08-14-2018, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Definitely. Prime Tua got outworked by Ibeabuchi, outboxed by Chris Byrd and Lewis and was way down on the cards when he knocked out Rahman.
                  I thought Tua won that Ibeabuchi fight, need to watch it again soon, what a classic. i didnt see the bryd fight but it was after he took an absolutely horrendous beating by Lennox, the type you arnt the same from after...

he had one of the greatest chins of all time and an ATG left hook.

Comment

Tua would have a really tough time landing anything. I think if Wilder's stamina held up, he could dance his way to a UD.

Joshua beats Bruno

Vitali kicks the crap out of Fatury.

Comment

Ive seen Tua fight. And i've seen him look horrendous against fighters with significant size advantages over him. Wilder would be too big and too strong. They arent even remotely close in size. In fsct, id say people who thing he would win have never seen his major fights because then they would know better.
                      Oh well, we'll never know.

Comment

Working...
                      X