Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Wilder Sign The Contract To Secure The AJ Fight On April 13th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Joshua is going to make 50 Million easy by the time this fight takes place .

Continually bringing up 50 Million is stupid as though its a handout by team Wilder who cant generate much beyond 2 Million for their own fighter !
    I doubt AJ makes any more for his next fight than his last...less than the Parker fight more than likely.

Not many think Povetkin will present a lot of problems.

Bringing up the 50 million is as valid as bringing up the 15 million flat fee that Hearn insists is still on the table...because the 50 million offer is also still there.

The funds were verified by Hearn, which is why he had to have that excuse about "being willing to take less money to bring the unification to Britain".

What "money they are willing to give up" do you think AJ and Hearn are talking about?

It isn't a handout, it's a legit offer that was turned down for less than clear reasons.

Guess that's why it makes a lot of AJ fanboys uncomfortable...

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      No, he shouldn't sign. A flat fee of 15 million for a fight of this magnitude is absolutely ridiculous.

Wilder never believed Hearn wanted AJ to fight him before Povetkin. To prove his point, Wilder accepted a terrible offer to prove Hearn was lying about wanting to do the fight next.

Sure enough, Wilder was right, and Hearn refused to do the fight next.

Under any other circumstance, Wilder would have never accepted that offer. He proved his point about Hearn being a liar and now if Hearn ever wants to make the fight later, he's going to have to give a percentage. And a higher percentage than he gave Parker. If Parker got 33%, I don't see Wilder taking less than 38%.
      You are much nicer in your write-up. This is exactly what I have been trying to say too.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        what by beating breazeale?
        check out this genius here

Comment

Working...
        X