Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many boxingscene members under 40 you think is making 200k+ and decent looking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many boxingscene members under 40 you think is making 200k+ and decent looking?

If you had to guess.

How many boxingscene members under 40 is making 200k+ a year AND decent looking?

I'm going to be cautiously optimistic and say probably 1-2.

Are we disregarding peenis size?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
      If you had to guess.

How many boxingscene members under 40 is making 200k+ a year AND decent looking?

I'm going to be cautiously optimistic and say probably 1-2.
      Can think of 20... question is, who earns the most?!??

Comment

Me. I just turned 30, bought my own penthouse this year. Making €250k and doing an executive MBA

I am not lying. I am not smart. I just work very hard

I use boxingscene to troll when I am bored and/or get away from the stressful life I live, I don’t hate Larry, zaroku or anyone else I have on ignore. I pretend to be a wanna black gangster, I’ve never been in a real fight. I have great friends and am close to my family, last year I nearly died for a drug overdose.

In reality I come from nothing with a drug problem but a sickening work ethic and frightening obsession with helping others do well.

Money means nothing, family is everything.

Back to being PB32. Fuck you all

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Me. I just turned 30, bought my own penthouse this year. Making €250k and doing an executive MBA

I use boxingscene to troll when I am bored and/or get away from the stressful life I live, I don’t hate Larry, zaroku or anyone else I have on ignore. I pretend to be a wanna black gangster, I’ve never been in a real fight. I have great friends and am close to my family, last year I nearly died for a drug overdose.

In reality I come from nothing with a drug problem but a sickening work ethic and frightening obsession with helping others do well.

Good stuff, PB32. Continue to fight and kick that habit man. But more importantly, keep up the great work and keep working hard defying all odds.

Comment

What’s your line of work?

Comment

200k is a hell of a lot of money

Comment

What kinda job you have to do in America to make 200k annually ?

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  What kinda job you have to do in America to make 200k annually ?
                  For people under 40?

Top level sales
                  Tech at a fortune 500 company
                  Top law firms
                  Doctors

Top level sales in any professional can make 200k plus before they hit 40. But have to be a top sales.

Tech. Engineers at google amazon and Microsoft level 2 will be 200k.

Lawyers obviously at top law firms start out even at 170k.

Doctors usually start at 170kish.

Comment

Lmao
                    Fuxk you a baller bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X