Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenny Porter implies members of LDBC are broke, gets a fiery response

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenny Porter and his son do act a bit funny when it comes to Spence. But I doubt they are scared of him. I always hear Kenny say my son isn't even ranked in the top 10 IBF, but that is irrelevant. Spence could make a voluntary defense against Porter. It's weak excuses like that one that make him look bad.

Either way, if both guys are able to get by the Garcia's, then this should be next. No need to build it up or anything, hopefully it happens next. If not, then I'd like Thurman to get his tune up out of the way and face Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      What the heck is LDBC?
      They're some scrub ass blog and YT channel with 57k subs which is super low.

They're nobodies. I just heard about them today.

Comment

Stop making dumb threads about this clan that you are in man- nobody gives a ****

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
          What's LDBC?

Also I had to turn that video off after 2 minutes. Who the **** is Urrul Spence? Why's he taking shots at Kenny about being broke when Porter has made more money than he ever has and actually fights instead of sitting behind a keyboard? And why the **** am I seeing another man's house I. E. Bathroom, windows, TV, toilet etc WTF
          Racist black boxing fans who are triggered loma is p4p numero uno..

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Stop making dumb threads about this clan that you are in man- nobody gives a ****
            Then don't comment, moron. If you don't care then shut the fuck up and stop bumping the threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade View Post
              Then don't comment, moron. If you don't care then shut the fuck up and stop bumping the threads.
              Well they are contaminating the forum and my eyes by looking at them...you little raccoon licker

Comment

Working...
              X