No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Drops Gvozdyk Three Times, Stops Him in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    Thanks for the breakdown..yeah that sounds like a good one...bummed this one was on ESPN and not ESPN+...probably the only person saying that lol but I don't have cable but have the app on my TV...oh well look forward to watching it online soon.
    Well, you should be able to watch it soon on the plus, right?

How does that work? Like there are times if I want to watch The Jump an hour or so later after it airs, I can. So I'm guessing the same applies here?

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Well, you should be able to watch it soon on the plus, right?

How does that work? Like there are times if I want to watch The Jump an hour or so later after it airs, I can. So I'm guessing the same applies here?
      Man I hope so!...I'll definitely look out for that...never really looked into it...I mainly got it to watch Italian soccer league games that are all on ESPN+

Comment

• Originally posted by birdman77 View Post
        I don't stay on this site too often, but tell me no one else is aware of resemblance between the super-strong bad guy on Superman II, and Artur Beterbiev???
        No but I am aware of the resemblance between the bad guy in Superman II and the super strong guy Artur Beterbiev.

Comment

• Always a good day when one of Teddy Atlas fighters gets whooped

Comment

• A few years ago betwrbiev was considered a best and the next best thing at lhw. All i seen in the run up to this fight was talk of beterbiev being old and how he would lose. Just further evidence that most people on this forum who have been watching boxing for many years still DKSAB and are fickle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
              Man I hope so!...I'll definitely look out for that...never really looked into it...I mainly got it to watch Italian soccer league games that are all on ESPN+
              Hi brother
              You see my boy King Artur
              You a wapp
              Forza i lupi

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                A few years ago betwrbiev was considered a best and the next best thing at lhw. All i seen in the run up to this fight was talk of beterbiev being old and how he would lose. Just further evidence that most people on this forum who have been watching boxing for many years still DKSAB and are fickle.

Funny chit
                Told who ever listened that this would be a mauling
                Beterbiev is always in shape and always training

Comment

• I told everyone on here that Gvozdyke was not going to hold a title for long because Atlas sux as a trainer, (he was getting beat by Stevenson before his brain detached itself from his skull suddenly from a weird punch)& Teddy Atlas was being a hypocrite by fighting the stump he did his last fight, because he used to take giant shytes on Stevensons face constantly for fighting any non unification fight let alone tune up near as bad as that soupcan Gvozdyke faced last fight,

& I was called a "racist ghetto uneducated,etc.etc" like every typical racist bs Teddy Atlas worshipping clowns spew,all because I said that Gvozdyke & his trainer knew they got lucky vs Stevenson & are very limited in a few areas that count massively in boxing esp. at lhw,areas such as: fighting like a pro instead of amateur style & punch resistance combined with awful at times defense as well as a shtty corner which was why I knew Beterbieve would ko him once he got him in trouble & Atlas would just lose his shyte(as he did)(Shadow702 you got lucky Beterbieve didn't fight Kovalev & might not ever fight, because hed ko him too)

I knew Beterbieve is going to be the last man standing at lhw but Gvozdyke is only like #4 maybe #3 due to size,& he'll likely never be a beltholder again. That said Gvozdyke has earned his respect for taking on Beterbieve when nobody else would & he took on the most difficult opponent rather than making another title defense & prolonging his reign(which is because Atlas couldn't take him to next level). Either way the nail has enough to retire on after this & a few more fights surely,he didn't take the easy route in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    I told everyone on here that Gvozdyke was not going to hold a title for long because Atlas sux as a trainer, (he was getting beat by Stevenson before his brain detached itself from his skull suddenly from a weird punch)& Teddy Atlas was being a hypocrite by fighting the stump he did his last fight, because he used to take giant shytes on Stevensons face constantly for fighting any non unification fight let alone tune up near as bad as that soupcan Gvozdyke faced last fight,

& I was called a "racist ghetto uneducated,etc.etc" like every typical racist bs Teddy Atlas worshipping clowns spew,all because I said that Gvozdyke & his trainer knew they got lucky vs Stevenson & are very limited in a few areas that count massively in boxing esp. at lhw,areas such as: fighting like a pro instead of amateur style & punch resistance combined with awful at times defense as well as a shtty corner which was why I knew Beterbieve would ko him once he got him in trouble & Atlas would just lose his shyte(as he did)(Shadow702 you got lucky Beterbieve didn't fight Kovalev & might not ever fight, because hed ko him too)

I knew Beterbieve is going to be the last man standing at lhw but Gvozdyke is only like #4 maybe #3 due to size,& he'll likely never be a beltholder again. That said Gvozdyke has earned his respect for taking on Beterbieve when nobody else would & he took on the most difficult opponent rather than making another title defense & prolonging his reign(which is because Atlas couldn't take him to next level). Either way the nail has enough to retire on after this & a few more fights surely,he didn't take the easy route in the end.
                    We Shaw see! I don’t see Biev walking threw Kov. Punches like that and I don’t see Kov. Taking body shots like that for long. That’s why they fight.

Comment

• I didn’t stick around for the post fight speech but did he call anyone out or say who he wanted next??? Bivol is the weak link at LHW out of the champs he’s just too small and he got saved by the bell in one fight already. He has skill just not enough power to keep this monster off him.

I must admit I thought the Ukraine guy was going to win. Figured it was going to go to decision. But I realized after round 4 Biev was just to strong for him

Comment

Working...
                      X