Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its been a great year for Mexican/Mexican American boxing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its been a great year for Mexican/Mexican American boxing...

And the haters are proof!

I love it!!!

It has been and it's great for boxing! Some of my all-time favorite fighters are Mexican. They come to fight and are rarely if ever in a dull fight. Ruiz, Canelo, Ramirez, have all come through for fans this year. Berchelt looked impressive this weekend too. Keep it going.

Comment

And it will continue to grow, I feel like in California there is more amateur boxing activity because more people are ware through social media and some of the new names are making it even more popular, I'm training kids and have Hispanic parents always interested in putting their kids in it, even girls

Comment

Has been a great year for Mexican boxing. Not just Canelo and Ruiz, but Navarette, Ramirez, and Berchelt.

IMO, the best story has been ODH fisting a chick after she wouldn't butt f-ck him with the strap-on.

Comment

Poor Estrada, everyone forgets about him.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            It has been and it's great for boxing! Some of my all-time favorite fighters are Mexican. They come to fight and are rarely if ever in a dull fight. Ruiz, Canelo, Ramirez, have all come through for fans this year. Berchelt looked impressive this weekend too. Keep it going.
            Whats up there my white brother?
            Hows your phaggot ass doing?

Like I told you before when it comes to boxing you and I are on the same page. We think alike when it comes to boxing. And I big up what you say.

Too bad I can’t say that with everything else when it comes to your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
              I always mix up Estrada and Valdez.

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
                word he beat Sor this year!

Comment

I forget which country CLAIMED ruiz?

Comment

And Perro beat KChocolate

Comment

Working...
                    X