Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a fan of mayweather but dammit even *******s got 2 admit his absense hurts boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lxs View Post
    ... just like lindsay lohan keeps hugging the headlines. genius indeed. smh.
    pbf is not really that much talked about after he first retired with his 0...there are many boxers who retired with 0...he came back to the limelight when he started using pac to get attention back to him...but events up to this time showed he is not really intending to fight pac..he is just toying with the fans and media just riding along..i do hope though that these 2 fight...then who win or lose does not really matter much as this fight will be good for boxing...there may even be part 2 and a rubber match

Comment

Floyd is at lease 4 threads on NSB daily. LOL

How many times a year does PAC fight? anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        lol true. Although hollywood rehab celebs are on a constant conveyor belt. Paris Hilton, Lohan, Sheen, Britney etc.

Floyd is a genius (unintentional genius...he cant be anything other than a cocky twat) because he doesnt fight, yet is still considered by many p4p No.1. Still riding his '0'. Everyone is waiting for him to say anything.
        please don't count me in as someone waiting for what pbf has to say....i am just waiting for him to sign a fight contract with pac...or even against cotto...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          he's not adding any new boxing fans to the sport. they are hollow numbers. where are those millions gonna be when he retires for good? gone for good. he never got most of those people interested in the actual sport of boxing. only the theater of it. until there is some kind of boxing reform where top guys actually fight each other in an organized way boxing will always be 37th popular sport in the world behind lacrosse and boogey boarding.
          i agree..there must be a set of rules that compell mandatory fights between ranked or contending boxers vying for a title...any title..even the mythical p4p...

Comment

Love him or hate him he is good for boxing cause all the attention he gets. He gets common and non boxing fans to watch cause of his skills and out of the ring antics. He had a stint in the WWF and I even have young kids asking me when is he going to fight next so they can watch him.

Comment

Working...
            X