Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: Im Going Back To Train With Robert Garcia Again [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brandan just doesn't put in the work to be elite. there's guys that put in more work meanwhile driving cabs in the daytime, Rios only has one job and he barely commits to it. he should retire on that win he snatched. i can't see the danny g fight playing out god for him.

Comment

rios left robert because he feels its way too relax there and he needed a change. so why go back? just stay retired and hang out at the gym instead.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
        damn he can barely talk.....CATSCAN that m0ther****er
        Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        He sounds way more punchy than usual. Not just "he always sounded like that" smh

And sounds like a stupid move to me. All that work Ricky put in with him. Meanwhile Robert will be eating tacos n shlt I front of him training
        Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        I hope he just had too many drinks, he sounds like somebody that had a stroke.

Rios has had a speech impediment since he was little. It's one of the reasons he got into boxing. He was always getting into fights because kids would tease him and say he sounded "dumb".

Comment

The Robert Garcia school of training boxers is to weight drain them two weight classes to make weight and then blow up on day of fight. Run out of steam by round ten because they are fighting in a weight class they don't belong in. Good luck with that. Danny Garcia is going to whip Brandon's ass.

Comment

Working...
          X