Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when is the truth gonna come out about what victor did to Brandon Rios and Robert

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when is the truth gonna come out about what victor did to Brandon Rios and Robert

Garcia? I'm beginning to think he ****ed Brandons wife or maybe even Robert's sisters.

here is a quote from Robert

"What happened after Victor left me, man, dude I'm telling you, this business, it's ****ing ugly ****. What Victor caused to my family, to not only me, but my mom, my dad, my sisters, was ****ing ugly, and for my brother to stick around with him and pretend like he didn't know nothing, that's bad."

I just don't understand why they don't come out and tell the truth of what happened or why the hate him. I mean i would be kind of embarrassed as well and i wouldn't go around telling people if a dude ****ed my sisters and wife.

Where it became ugly:

"After everything had been done, I started getting calls from someone telling me they were going to hurt me and my family and that they knew where I lived.

“They did the same with Brandon as well. When they did it to Brandon, the idiot asked, ‘Victor what's the address,’ so that's when I knew he was involved in all this. Also when I found out who it was and went to beat him up, Victor's brother Temo was with him and ran like a little kid when I started kicking the guy's ass.

"The last straw and where it became personal between Brandon and Victor was when this guy went to Brandon's house he pointed a gun at Brandon threatening to kill him. Brandon's girlfriend (now wife Vicky) walked out and saw this. Brandon told her to go inside so she starts to run inside but slipped and hit her head on the floor cutting her head open.

"That nice guy persona - the kid I thought was nice when I brought him to California and took him into my house - was a lie plain and simple.”
    - See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/robert-ga....QypBwXke.dpuf

Comment

Victor is not all there mentally and it showed in the ring

Comment

ortiz vs rios

Comment

so is victor and rios going to fight next after they lose?

Comment

Working...
          X