Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: All lives matter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All lives buy pay per views and merchandise. That's all that's going on here with FMM.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
      That was his point. He's saying his B, C, or D game was all that was needed to defeat his opponents, and that he was never pushed or challenged to the point where he ever needed to bring out his A game. From his perspective, why bother putting in more effort than is required to beat someone? Nothing says you can't, but I see his logic.
      did you read what i even wrote?? he said some of those were his toughest fights!!! LOL!!

you should always bring out the best of you whether your opponent is a b,c or d level. if that was the case, floyd should have taken them out with ease! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
        That was his point. He's saying his B, C, or D game was all that was needed to defeat his opponents, and that he was never pushed or challenged to the point where he ever needed to bring out his A game. From his perspective, why bother putting in more effort than is required to beat someone? Nothing says you can't, but I see his logic.
        "yeah that was one of my toughest fights, but i only fought on a d game" ??? LOL!!

explain that then!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
          Friend there is no logic in his sentence because it's a blatant lie.
          making excuses for his poor performance but his fans eat it up so you cant blame him for continuing to act this way.

Comment

if you had one word to describe floyd it would be bullsh-it

Comment

what the hell is he talking about?? they asked him about why fighters are not selling ppv and he says all lives matter?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                bizarre, disjointed, irrelevant ramblings of an idiot.
                boy just a week ago you claimed you were a Mayweather fan

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                  He probably could have used his A game during the 1st Castillio fight to prevent that ass beating.
                  ass beating??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                    boy just a week ago you claimed you were a Mayweather fan
                    all the bullshit that he's been spitting out, i would switch sides too LOL. its embarrassing.

Comment

there's only one solution for this... floyd was high when this interview took place. high on what drugs, thats still to be determine.

Comment

Working...
                      X