No announcement yet.

So you want blacks to be self sufficient and build their community, here it is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Haha you are missing the whole point. HE cares about who is sleeping with who, hence him saying so in the video
    I know he does, but what I'm saying is that shouldn't make you a dissident of the project and the good it will do to the community because he cares about who's sleeping with who

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      I know he does, but what I'm saying is that shouldn't make you a dissident of the project and the good it will do to the community because he cares about who's sleeping with who
      I think it would be a good project, I just don't see the whole point in him worrying about teachers involved in interracial relationships. As if that would somehow take away from educating these kids

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        I think it would be a good project, I just don't see the whole point in him worrying about teachers involved in interracial relationships. As if that would somehow take away from educating these kids
        I say this as someone that won't be allowed to teach at his school, that I can see where he's coming from and why he's doing it.

I'd put money on the fact that he's probably had several interracial relationships in his life. But I see his vision and what he's trying to accomplish and am all for it.

The good outweighs the bad here.

Comment

Working...
        X