• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins Prove vs Robert gurerro

This would be a war

Discuss

Guerrero beats provodnikov

Prov is barely above being a club fighter/ Espn level fighter whereas

Guerrero is simply the all around better fighter...more experienced on the championship and world class level and has beaten contenders in several weight classes in Berto, Aydin, Katsidis, Malcolm Klassen, etc.

Prov is too predictable and doesn't move his head...throws the same combos and had no jab

Guerrero had balls and skills....Guerrero has a stout chin and Prov is one of the most overrated punchers in today

I think it would be exciting but he is tailor made of Guerrero

Comment

Both have pretty good whiskers and both like to stand and trade. Provodnikov brings the power and in the end, I think that is what is going to make the difference. It would be an awesome fight though.

Comment

Guerrero outworks Provodnikov to decision.

Guys tend to forget that Guerrero can play it safe and be very, VERY boring if need be.

Comment

If Guerrero boxes the way he can, he would make easy work of Provo.

Comment

Guerrero loses to Floyd and people forget the dude is actually a pretty good fighter with skills? Wtf lol.

I like Prov a lot but Guerrero could make it boring and run away with it. I'm not even sure Prov could out fight him... Guerrero has quite a beard and isn't feather fisted. Guerrero does get hit with a lot he SHOULDNT get hit with when he gets in that mode though, particularly upperuts but Prov isnt known for those so ehh...

Comment

Ghost would beat ruslan... Ghost can fight a variety of ways, and I think he would find a way to beat the very one dimensional ruslan

Comment

Prov would destory . Th G man would never take this fight

Comment

Working...
                X