Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a more badass response to being hit than...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
    I like the head nod. Im old school. Love when fighters acknowledge that they felt something. Cotto jabbed the shyt out of Floyds grill and Floyd backed up nodded as if to say " that jab was crisp as fuc.c" Someone on here has that gif.
    I like the nod as well. As you said, I like to see a fighter acknowledge he's been hit good. It's like he's giving props.

Comment

Khan's nod and glove wave asking them to bring it is the best

Comment

Brian Sutherland looking off into the distance in deep thought (see pic below in sig) after taking a shot beats them all to be honest. It's like he's pondering the impending method of absolute utter destruction of his opponent. Scary, man.

Comment

Yeah when Pac or Khan does the glove clap, that's badass

obviously joking with khan

Comment

He doesn't do it as much as Vintage Pacquiao but I still get super hyped when he does

Comment

running away is pretty badass. gotta worry about your health!

Comment

**** is a thing of beauty!

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  The grin can only be executed in full form badassery if it's done by certain fighters. Margarito was one. Pac's glove tapping is also top notch.
                  The grin is hard to pull off. Most guys do it as a kind of pathetic "that didn't hurt me" attempt to save face when they actually are hurt.

I actually think the best reaction isn't to react at all. The most demoralising thing you can get in the ring is catching someone with your best shot and seeing them walk straight through it, as if they barely noticed.

Comment

When Frazier drops Ali, and Ali puts his arms on the ropes as if he's just chilling in his kitchen or something is the coolest thing ever.

Floyd's smile when Marquez sets him up for a straight right hand with a smart feint is brilliant, then Floyd drops him as payback.

Not from being hit, but when Cotto fouls he bows to the opponent, always taught that was cool

Comment

When I first first got into a boxing gym I used to do that same thing. Except I did it because I was pissed I got punched in the face. Manny is much more in control when he does it. It's almost like a "Oh **** it's on now!" sort of thing. Love it.

Comment

Working...
                      X