Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: what has Africa done for me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    I was in NY last year and near the Harlem there were some guys on the street speaking with a microphone. They had posters that read: "we are not africans, we are americans". They also said stuff like: "Africans are gays" and showing pictures of black people in Africa naked and small children touching their long penises. I'm not joking. They were there everyday, in the same corner. Do you know them?

It's true that black people should not be called african americans. Do they call european americans to white people? I don't think so.
    shouldnt be called black either......no one is black

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      shouldnt be called black either......no one is black
      No one is white either, but whites aint complaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        "black people?" Dude you're straight trolling and most likely an Argentinian American. However, it seems to be no coincidence that many posters on NSB claiming they're from Argentina somehow disappeared when Martinez, Matthysse, Chaves, or Maidana left.... so these trolls have gone with Lil'G...

It is highly known that Argentinians are racist insecure heads. No wonder Angel Garcia gives a fug about Argentinians! lol

You said black people should not be called African americans. Therefore, how many "black" or colored people live throughout the world. How would your statement even apply to the "blacks" that live in the UK or the "blacks" in Pakistan and India? What would that have to do with "African americans?"

Therefore, either Argentinian education is poor, which in fact, you guys are a third world country, or you're a troll Argentinian-American embracing your ethnicity.

"European Americans to white people" ??

There's a thing called European Immigrants which constitutes which races of people? Does it include African and Asian too?

If you're from Argentina and haven't traveled the world with intelligent conversations, then it's normal for you to not comprehend what I'm saying. but yeah, no Argentinian boxers running things as of late, and I don't see Messi winning a World Cup either. at least you've got Lil'G to hope for like "unifying all the belts" and having a poor resume
        _Maxi is the only other argentine poster i've interacted in this place in a long time (besides me) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          No one is white either, but whites aint complaining.
          they started the labeling...why would they complain about a system THEY started.

Before they tried to "colonize" the world.....the people told you who or what they were, not the other way around....just facts

do you think ethiopians called themselves ethiopians? eurpeans labeled it that

"the united states" was called turtle island by many natives.

my grandmother identified as a Mvskoke...not indian.....aka creek indian(european term)

just because someone does something doesnt mean you have to follow or accept it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
            You kept going back to look at the pictures of long penises didn't you.
            That poster was funny as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              "black people?" Dude you're straight trolling and most likely an Argentinian American. However, it seems to be no coincidence that many posters on NSB claiming they're from Argentina somehow disappeared when Martinez, Matthysse, Chaves, or Maidana left.... so these trolls have gone with Lil'G...

It is highly known that Argentinians are racist insecure heads. No wonder Angel Garcia gives a fug about Argentinians! lol

You said black people should not be called African americans. Therefore, how many "black" or colored people live throughout the world. How would your statement even apply to the "blacks" that live in the UK or the "blacks" in Pakistan and India? What would that have to do with "African americans?"

Therefore, either Argentinian education is poor, which in fact, you guys are a third world country, or you're a troll Argentinian-American embracing your ethnicity.

"European Americans to white people" ??

There's a thing called European Immigrants which constitutes which races of people? Does it include African and Asian too?

If you're from Argentina and haven't traveled the world with intelligent conversations, then it's normal for you to not comprehend what I'm saying. but yeah, no Argentinian boxers running things as of late, and I don't see Messi winning a World Cup either. at least you've got Lil'G to hope for like "unifying all the belts" and having a poor resume
              WTF are you talking about? what you say doesn't make sense. Try to write it again...
              Yes, I'm mix race between natives and europeans. I look maybe like Erik Morales or Lucas Matthysse. And I've no problem with it, why should I? are you black? white? are you ashamed of you?

Comment

• that's stupid...

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  that was pathetic. you can't expect a compelling interview when that thing is asking the questions. who the hell gave her a job talking on the f#cking radio?
                  Yeah, interview was like a ghetto Barbara Walters or something

Comment

• legendary thread

Comment

Working...
                    X