Collapse
No announcement yet.

**no more broner or duplicate threads** failure to comply will result in ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **no more broner or duplicate threads** failure to comply will result in ban

Enough already, there are way too many duplicate broner, mayweather, maidana, pac, khan threads circulating in NSB.

Please post your related topic in one of the million existing threads in NSB. Any new Broner threads will result in a one month ban. If you are caught posting as an alt you will be perma banned.

BIGPOPPAPUMP creates enough "Comments" threads each day on current boxing news, including - what do know? - Adrian "the Problem" Broner.

Thanks for your cooperation

Great news especially in the tired pac-mayweather debate, there must be about 10 new threads a day that contribute nothing new to the discussion

Comment

Agreed I think the broner meme thread should be enough to clown the poor bloke.

Comment

didnt see this thread and just created a new broner thread.

Comment

It seems this is being largely ignored, sadly.

Comment

I guess it has been nearly a week and that is enough about the lad and how happy everyone is for his loss, lets look towards what is coming up next in boxing.

Comment

Can we just ban alts anyhow? Though yes the Broner threads have gotten absurd with most of them the same thread posted 100x clogging up anything related to upcoming fights.

Comment

Can we just ban all the stupid alts, and not allow people to have alts,,

Its so damn annoying, and most alts are very racist in some way or another

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Can we just ban all the stupid alts, and not allow people to have alts,,

Its so damn annoying, and most alts are very racist in some way or another
                  agree with Sugar Adam Ali.
                  -
                  one of the best article on the fight. hands down is this-http://www.fightwriter.com/exposed-%...-adrien-broner
                  Last edited by STEELHEAD; 12-19-2013, 12:33 AM.

Comment

people on this site are crazy lol I just don't understand it. I come here to get insight and different views on boxing and try to learn the sport which I have learned a lot reading certain post. I rewatch fights to see what fighters did wrong and pick up new things, not to laugh and point at the tv. no reason should this fighter that everyone claims to hate so much get so much attention. I notice its the negative people that show up the most around here and im finally catching on to this whole "alt" thing too I really wonder whos behind these computers a lot of the time but whatever im going to keep learning while yall come up with new ways troll and be angry

Comment

Working...
                    X