No announcement yet.

Who's your favorite battle rapper?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your favorite battle rapper?

He's up and coming, but the dude's the truth. Bigg K vs. Pooh coming soon. Can't wait!

Post your favorite battle rappers.

mac dre and shaqq

Comment

His newest ****:

Comment

Comment

I'm not nearly wiggery enough to answer this question.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I'm not nearly wiggery enough to answer this question.
            That's cool. You don't have to be white to post in this thread. I'm not white, and I started this thread.

Comment

tupac, exposed the whole east coast rappers for being bitchies.

Junior Mafia ????

Comment

My favorite battle rapper at the moment is RemyD. He took an hiatus but he has EVERYTHING you would want in a top flight battler. Performance, lyrics, witty, punchlines, metaphors, personals, Multi's THAT MAKE SENSE. He is the goods

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  My favorite battle rapper at the moment is RemyD. He took an hiatus but he has EVERYTHING you would want in a top flight battler. Performance, lyrics, witty, punchlines, metaphors, personals, Multi's THAT MAKE SENSE. He is the goods

He ight. His style isn't meant for battle rapping. If you like that type of battle rapping, look up Loaded Lux. Would eat this dude alive.

Comment

The other two would be JC and Chilla Jones. In two years they will be THE two guys who will running this battle ****. They are so damn good at what they do and they had THE best battle of the last 5 years. Yeah I said it THE BEST.

Comment

Working...
                    X