No announcement yet.

Gamboa Blames Me For PED Situation - 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious cocktail there for Yuri.

Human Growth Hormone, DHEA (Andro), Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone troche lozenges and cream, and Activagen, which according to google "directly stimulates the formation of new bone tissue."

Not surprising that the guy looked like a tank if he was taking all of this stuff.

Comment

i feel bad for solis

Comment

Why doesn't he blame Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          50 Cent's arguments make no sense on any level.

Unless Tony Bosch is a time-traveller, he couldn't have two years ago made entries in his diaries about sending drugs to Gamboa based on a relationship between Gamboa and 50 Cent that hadn't happened yet. Not that you'd expect any of those ass kissing journalists to point that out of course.

Here's an actual entry referring to Gamboa from the notebooks themselves:

There's no remotely plausible reason for it to be there other than that Bosch was supplying him with performance enhancing drugs.

Gamboa will probably get away with it though, it pretty much depends on how much the media focuses on the MLB investigation's findings. If it gets a lot of coverage and Gamboa gets mentioned a lot, then some commissions might be reluctant to give him a license. Even that's pretty unlikely though.
          Thanks for this, I hadn't seen it before. Dayum, he juiced like a MFer!

Mosley didn't get away with it, why would Gamboa?

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
          you'd think the doctor woudlnt explicitly state "HGH" (-_-) Also, maybe this was just his "plan" for Gamboa..like he was making notes for a future regimen. I am not one to say guilty until proven innocent.

Im going to go with Gamboa was looking for someone in his camp... he checked out this guy, he made notes on a regimen he'd give him that included some BAD STUFF.....obviously in preperation for a RIOS fight. Which fell apart, therefore Gamboa had no need for this guy. I dont think Gamboa would willingly take illegal substances at all.
          I'm a Gamboa fan but come on, get real.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Thanks for this, I hadn't seen it before. Dayum, he juiced like a MFer!

Mosley didn't get away with it, why would Gamboa?

I'm a Gamboa fan but come on, get real.
            What do you mean Mosley didn't get away with it? Was he ever suspended or punished? He had to admit he used steroids during the Balco scandal and it hurt his reputation but thats about it. He never got caught or tested dirty so no one had the authority to punish him. The same will be true for Gamboa I imagine since he too never failed a drug test.

Comment

looked juiced up here

Comment

"Gamboa Blames Me For PED Situation - 50 Cent"

This Gamboa guy is an ingrate. 50 cent saved him out of a bad situation when his real idol Floyd simply ignored him. 50c fed him, paid his bills and now he has the nerve to blame his boss.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  What do you mean Mosley didn't get away with it? Was he ever suspended or punished? He had to admit he used steroids during the Balco scandal and it hurt his reputation but thats about it. He never got caught or tested dirty so no one had the authority to punish him. The same will be true for Gamboa I imagine since he too never failed a drug test.

Comment

LOL. He needs to drop Gamboa.

Comment

Billy Dib lost his fight by decision? was it legit or a robbery? after all that big talk.

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
                      If i recall, 50 explicitly stated he's ducking/dodging at least in reference to Manny

can someone transcribe this, im at work and can't see video
                      I think he's referring to Mayweather in this video anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X