Collapse
No announcement yet.

TUF 17 is SICK!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling Hester could be in the Wild Card fight.

Hall will be in the final,definitely

Comment

Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
      I have a feeling Hester could be in the Wild Card fight.

Hall will be in the final,definitely
      i agree about hester, he would be my pick so far anyways. i just feel he was the only one making the fight and he was winning until he got caught. jimmy was just trying to survive long enough to get lucky and thats exactly what happened. then again i have a soft spot for strikers.

i disagree about hall though, he could very well get to the final but its far from a sure thing. as good as his offence is by mma standards his defense is terrible. he keeps moving straight back with his hands down and chin up. hes a KO victim waiting to happen, only question is when. he might get through TUF without getting chin checked and i hope he does, but theres a big possibility he doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

i disagree about hall though, he could very well get to the final but its far from a sure thing. as good as his offence is by mma standards his defense is terrible. he keeps moving straight back with his hands down and chin up. hes a KO victim waiting to happen, only question is when. he might get through TUF without getting chin checked and i hope he does, but theres a big possibility he doesnt.
        I agree he has things to work on as you mentioned,but I don't see many guys in TUF roster that could take advantage from those mistakes.Hester maybe if he gets second chance,Josh knocked out Tor but I don't see him taking out Hall,on a stand up fight

Comment

who saw the most recent episode? wow. just saw it, good knockouts from both men. i figured hall/andrews and samman/gastelum were going to be the matchups before they were announced. i hope kelvin pulls off the upset against josh, but samman/hall is the ideal final judging from their performances. who do you guys favor to win it all? i say it's def between samman or hall, but like i said, i hope kelvin gastelum pulls off the upset.
          Last edited by chiguy91; 04-03-2013, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Yeah I agree Im rooting for the underdogs Dylan & Kelvin. Especially Dylan who told Dana "I really don't care who I fight I just I want to fight".

Not really a fan of Josh or Uriah they just rub me the wrong way but both can crack, especially Uriah. His offense is scary.

Their definitely the favorites to meet. And it shows how Dana cares more about money & ratings more then the actual fights when Chael & Jones both wanted Josh vs Uriah next, but Dana tries to save it for the finale.

Kelvin definitely has the better shot though since Dylans been knocked out before by Ebersole, but I really hope they both pull it off that'd be crazy!

Comment

kelvin with the upset!

disappointing performance by dylan andrews. i think jon jones said it, where he told dylan before the fight that this was practically the finale, since most figured uriah was the favorite. who's pumped for the finale? this was a really great season imo. i enjoyed most of the fights.

Comment

Uriah Hall is the truth!! the odds are in his favor! War Hall!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  kelvin with the upset!

disappointing performance by dylan andrews. i think jon jones said it, where he told dylan before the fight that this was practically the finale, since most figured uriah was the favorite. who's pumped for the finale? this was a really great season imo. i enjoyed most of the fights.
                  Agreed all the fights were pretty sick except for Kevin Casey's fights. So glad Dana is giving everybody a chance to make the roster. They all deserve it besides Casey haha

So pumped Kelvin one too that was beautiful! So glad Josh choked he was so annoying. So glad if anybody fought Uriah it is Kelvin. Kelvin will actually bring the fight to him since he's always the underdog. Hope he pulls it out!

Disappointed in Dylan too tho. He fought scared tho u can't blame him hopefully he whoops Jimmy's ass in the finale!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                    Agreed all the fights were pretty sick except for Kevin Casey's fights. So glad Dana is giving everybody a chance to make the roster. They all deserve it besides Casey haha

So pumped Kelvin one too that was beautiful! So glad Josh choked he was so annoying. So glad if anybody fought Uriah it is Kelvin. Kelvin will actually bring the fight to him since he's always the underdog. Hope he pulls it out!

Disappointed in Dylan too tho. He fought scared tho u can't blame him hopefully he whoops Jimmy's ass in the finale!
                    how did you like samman/casey? i thought that was a pretty fun scrap. josh being in trouble right at the start made way for a good fight. i enjoyed both guys fighting, i think it's cause i knew they were out of the tournament, haha.
                    and again, kelvin with the upset!! i don't know what hall was thinking trying to do a silva impersonation. he did work when he actually tried. he completely gave away that first round, took back the second, and let the last one slip away from him imo. great fucking fight though, props to both men. glad kelvin won it in the end though, he deserved it.

Comment

Was I the only one here really pulling for Miesha Tate? Man, she's cute, getting a little muscular though, but still cute. I wonder what's in store for her now, does she try to climb the ladder again at bantamweight? Not much choice for now anyway, until there are more women's weight classes added to the UFC. I think this is the first full Uriah Faber fight I've seen, some great wrestling and jiu jitsu. I see another performance like that and I might be a fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X