Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol..floyds baby mamma said he hit her SEVERAL TIMES WITH HIS FIST??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol..floyds baby mamma said he hit her SEVERAL TIMES WITH HIS FIST??

please let me see some pictures of her..please..cause she must be ****ed up if this is true

police said there were no serious injuries.

floyd must be off his xylocaine

Comment

He doesn't have to hit her hard to punch her.

Comment

Floyd said Manny is taking "power pellets".

Please let me see some pictures of this.

Comment

Dude is a midget why do people think if he slaps her a couple times it will leave a mark? Especially if he hits the side of her head and not the face.

If it was Chris Arreola we would see bruises but floyd is like amir khan, feather fister!

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
            He doesn't have to hit her hard to punch her.
            so he can punch her several times and leave no marks in your honest opinion??

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              Dude is a midget why do people think if he slaps her a couple times it will leave a mark? Especially if he hits the side of her head and not the face.

If it was Chris Arreola we would see bruises but floyd is like amir khan, feather fister!
              so you think he went by the pimp rules..and hit her on the side of the head in the hair region?? there would still be knots on her head

Comment

If Mike Tyson can hit a woman without causing permaneant injury, I'm pretty sure that Floyd can.

Typically, victims of crime do not release photos of themselves just to prove a point to delusional fanboys on the internet who would find a way to defend their man no matter what happened or how well proven it was. If she did release photos you guys would say that there's no proof that Floyd did it anyway.

Floyd is innocent until proven guilty, just like anyone else, but my guess is that even if there was a HD quality video of Floyd beating her up, you'd still be in here saying "damn, Floyd isn't that kinda guy, so that proves she must have provoked him by doing something really bad, therefore he isn't to blame".

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

...he's a fucking boxer...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X