Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bonte confirms Chagaev vs. Wladimir would be for the Ring title!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonte confirms Chagaev vs. Wladimir would be for the Ring title!

As mentioned in the boxingscene article.

Wlad should move on to Chagaev on June 20 if at all possible.

Haye will likely ***** out again anyway. THE INJURY IS FAKE. Back injuries require more than 3 weeks to heal.

I've read what really happened, Haye was knocked out by Kali Meehan in sparring, and so realized he can't take a punch from the even stronger Wlad. When he knew he has no chance, he became afraid...

Haye is not worth all the aggravation and lost time for Wlad - and let's not forget, Wladimir needs to fight Povetkin by September or be stripped of his IBF title.
    Last edited by The Hammer; 06-04-2009, 09:39 AM.

**** the IBF title he'd still be ranked #1 with or without it.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
      As mentioned in the boxingscene article.

Wlad should move on to Chagaev on June 20 if at all possible.

Haye will likely ***** out again anyway. THE INJURY IS FAKE. Back injuries require more than 3 weeks to heal.

Haye is not worth all the aggravation and lost time for Wlad - and let's not forget, Wladimir needs to fight Povetkin by September or be stripped of his IBF title.
      you make me laugh....your so far up wlads arse you dont know what your talking about (your obvisiously a back expert....)

Comment

We could finally have a heavyweight champion

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
          We could finally have a heavyweight champion
          Exactly!

Comment

He may be up Wlad's ass, but he isnt wrong about the fact that Haye's injury is shady. It started as a hand injury and moved to a back injury. I understand the confusion between the two areas as they are very similar and all...

Plus you can't see a back injury in an X-ray.

I would love to see some documentation about Haye getting put down in sparring though as I have seen it posted a bunch and never backed up.

Comment

I dont understand how it would be for the Ring Belt. I thought the number 1 and 2 had to fight for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I dont understand how it would be for the Ring Belt. I thought the number 1 and 2 had to fight for that to happen.
                Or #1 and #3...

Vitali will retire after one or two fights anyway.

Comment

Will Chagaev have the WBA title when/if he fights Wladimir?

If I remember correctly didn't the WBA say they were going to decide this week who gets the title after the Valuev-Chagaev cancellation.

Comment

The title of the thread some read:

"Tunney makes random assumption on the Ring title, and is somehow now a back doctor"

Tunney you are pathetic! Soooooooooooooo pathetic! How old are u? seriously?

Comment

Working...
                    X