Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: Jacobs Was 172, 173 Against Arias; Jackson a Bitter Man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    There is a thing called bone density that maybe you should consider.
    yes and all that bone density surrounds your tiny brain

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Daniel Jacobs' manager has refuted trainer John David Jackson's claims that Jacobs weighed "180, 185" pounds and as a cruiserweight had an unfair advantage over Luis Arias in their middleweight fight Saturday night. Keith Connolly, Jacobs' manager, took issue with Jackson's comments following Jacobs' easy unanimous-decision victory over Arias in their 12-round fight (http://www.boxingscene.com/jackson-j...antage--122387). HBO televised Jacobs-Arias as the main event of a "World Championship Boxing" tripleheader from Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, but Jacobs out-classed Arias in what was a significant step up in competition for the middleweight from Milwaukee.
      [Click Here To Read More]

who cares what Jacobs weighed on fight-night ?

it is a weak excuse regardless

he made weight

lil'L and lil'G need to eat their wheaties and stop writing cheques with their mouth that they can't cash with their fists

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
        Jacobs manager needs to shut his mouth. Arias had a blister on his foot and was limping at post press conference. He congratulated Jacobs and had no excuses but please have some common sense, if you had a job that your feet relied on and you had a blister or bad cut on, you would probably call out from work. Arias stood in there and did the best he could. Jacobs should of knocked him out with bad foot but he didn’t, Jacobs was a cruiser weight fighting a middleweight. I totally agree with Jackson, they need to weigh these guys in on fight day

I am not really arguing, because I believe an injury like that would have an effect, and it would limit your performance.....

..... but, NOBODY believed that excuse when David Haye used it following the Klitschko fight..... NOBODY

Comment

Since this really bothers Jacobs camp and they feel people are trying to take he's credit away I expect next time he'll step on a scale before he's next fight on the night.

Comment

Arias pun!

"...Arias has become a footnote.."

Did anyone else catch the irony in that statement about the run and hold blister boy?

Stiverne - "...he hit me behind the head.."

Arias - "....if not for my blister things would have been different..."

For all the trash and smack these guys talked in the pre fight build up...their excuses sicken me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              So you know his bone density and are sure that there is no way he could have been 173 since you are supposedly shredded at 5-9 and 170. Got it.
              Dead on. glad you were finally able to put that all together...

Comment

ONLY a Moron would Believe This

Danny wasn’t no 172-173, period. He refuses HBO pre-fight weigh in for a reason. As soon as someone forces him to weight in you will no doubt see him at 185. And if they put a rehydration clause on him and force him into extensive testing, we know damn well he’ll looked diminished.

Having said that, Neither doesn’t Charlo Get tested year round. And Charlo first 160 fight he was tested leading into the fight and couldn’t put down a gimp.

None of its proof, but unless guys are tested, I’m not giving benefit of doubt. There’s no reason not to test.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                  Since this really bothers Jacobs camp and they feel people are trying to take he's credit away I expect next time he'll step on a scale before he's next fight on the night.
                  They won’t. They know damn well Jacobs weights that much.

People act like it doesn’t matter, then why have weight classes. Goobers

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Lets get one thing straight! This talk I've been hearing in a number of threads about 190 pounds is pure ******ed. 2 cups of water equals 1 pound. 1 Cheeseburger equals 1 pound. So lets build a scenario of how this looks. 40 cups of water (20 pounds) and 10 Cheeseburgers (at 1 pound each) weigh a total of 30 pounds. No way in hell does a guy in one day drink 40 cups of water and eat 10 Cheeseburgers before round 1, period! And that's assuming he doesnt even use the restroom!!! If he has to piss and poop any of that water and food, then we are talking about loading up on 50-60 cups of water and 12-13 Cheeseburgers to reach a ring entrance weight of 190! No one can possibly drink that much water and eat that much food and gain that much weight in a day after a weigh in. Not to mention losing some weight from light exercise, warm ups, calorie burning in the day between the weigh in and round 1. This also proves that there is no way Canelo could have gained the type of weight people claim he did when entering the ring.
                  Holy ****e you just wrote a post that’s acts like for each item you each you gain that’s weight back. You serious believe to rehydrate 20-30 pounds of weight you have eat and drink all that.

For **** sakes. Because to make weight your dehydrating, you only need to rehydrate. You can do that just my slowly taking in enough fluids. You don’t need that much fluid or liquid. WTF is wrong with people.

He had more than 30 hours to rehydrate against ggg. That’s plenty.
                  Last edited by Progrssive_Jedi; 11-14-2017, 08:27 PM.

Comment

JDJ is full of ****. If he knew for sure Jacobs came in heavy, he wouldn't have given a 5lb weigh range. Either you knew his weight or you didn't. In this case, JDJ didn't. He guessed.

That, and he's known to be a dodgy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      They won’t. They know damn well Jacobs weights that much.

People act like it doesn’t matter, then why have weight classes. Goobers

Holy ****e you just wrote a post that’s acts like for each item you each you gain that’s weight back. You serious believe to rehydrate 20-30 pounds of weight you have eat and drink all that.

For **** sakes. Because to make weight your dehydrating, you only need to rehydrate. You can do that just my slowly taking in enough fluids. You don’t need that much fluid or liquid. WTF is wrong with people.

He had more than 30 hours to rehydrate against ggg. That’s plenty.
                      Breathing air doesnt make you gain weight! Common sense! It is gained by food and liquids! 20 pounds of water is 40 cups...thats a fact! 10 pounds of food is like 10 cheeseburgers...that is a fact! Add to that pissing and pooping, a fighter would be losing some of that food and liquid weight! A fighter would have to be ingesting at least 25% more than the 40 cups of water and the 10 cheeseburgers, not to mention that light exercise burns calories...COMMON SENSE!! Physics and Gravity! You do not gain 30 pounds WITHOUT PUTTING 30 or more pounds of liquid and food in your body and no boxer is going to put that much weight on that fast! Only mental midgets would believe Jacobs came in at 190!!
                      Last edited by richardt; 11-14-2017, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X