Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-18-2015, 04:19 PM #81
Tom Brady=GOAT

Quoted: 2554 Post(s)
SouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,001,101,193.11
Calzaghe is the man!! - mathed happy birthday - LarryXXX happy birthday! - -jose- Happy Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- almost 2000 gift...thanks for the green - -jose- Heres To Connor Mcgregor Bro, Were Taking Over - Rocky... Genuinely one of the funniest posters on this site. - joseph5620 No Message - -jose- 
Happy New Year bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... No Message - -jose- it's going to be the FOTY - Santa_ SOG! - Cutthroat realest ni*ga on earf - Beercules 
Happy Holidays - TBear You are the wind beneath my wings. - PF Rudyo some alize for a real nicca staccin that breade - STAX ON DECK funny as fk - jas May You Have the Woman of Your Dreams - JimRaynor 

Did you guys know that Gennady Golovkin was half Asian?
SouthPawHitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-18-2015, 04:20 PM #82
coWard

Quoted: 4359 Post(s)
Bumdre Ward has a reputation beyond reputeBumdre Ward has a reputation beyond reputeBumdre Ward has a reputation beyond reputeBumdre Ward has a reputation beyond reputeBumdre Ward has a reputation beyond reputeBumdre Ward has a reputation beyond reputeBumdre Ward has a reputation beyond reputeBumdre Ward has a reputation beyond reputeBumdre Ward has a reputation beyond reputeBumdre Ward has a reputation beyond reputeBumdre Ward has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,552,583,605,934,816.00
Total Points: 260,552,583,606,089,088.00
Cheers - Weltschmerz Nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for being honest - mathed one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 No Message - Lebanon 
No Message - Scott.Weiland Your the man!! =P - Elroy1 Canelo!! - KO MX Good lookin' out. - Jalisciense909 have a slice - sugarsmosley 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. For thinking Whitaker vs Chavez was close. - BrushMyHair! for many excellent posts - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office that sig bro.. lol - FlatLine War RED CYCLONE! - King Krusher keep up the excellent posting - Freedom. 
Send a message via MSN to Bumdre Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiff Dummy View Post
Who are you again?

Another gay white power fanboy? You'll fit in here well.

Maybe I'll join that hardcore gamer chatline that you're so fond of.

I'll have to wait for my virginity to grow back first doe.
Muh rites does, muh rites...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

You sound like you'd qualify for Reddit
Bumdre Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 04:23 PM #83
Banned

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Stiff Dummy is infamous around these partsStiff Dummy is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 624.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Cyclone View Post
Muh rites does, muh rites...

You sound like you'd qualify for Reddit
You qualify for Euthanasia.

Spasticated beyond belief. An absolute waste of oxygen.
Stiff Dummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 04:26 PM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3581 Post(s)
aldo5408 has a reputation beyond reputealdo5408 has a reputation beyond reputealdo5408 has a reputation beyond reputealdo5408 has a reputation beyond reputealdo5408 has a reputation beyond reputealdo5408 has a reputation beyond reputealdo5408 has a reputation beyond reputealdo5408 has a reputation beyond reputealdo5408 has a reputation beyond reputealdo5408 has a reputation beyond reputealdo5408 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 408,763,175.58
Total Points: 200,000,000,244,816,288.00
These didn't come in black unfortunately - Krusher P4P #1 cheers bro - KOVALBOXER Happy Holidays !! - KOVALBOXER Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Thank you.  You are a man of your word. - Mike Dyson 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
Dirks current ban has more to do with his comments about Larry Holmes daughter,Holly Holms. He didn't say anything racist but he did call her some derogatory names.

Edit: or at least that's my understanding. I could be wrong but I doubt it.
Quote:
Surprise surprise, only one person gets banned from this thread!

BostonGuy has a vendetta against me....I mean "Dirk" because he doesn't post nice about Golovkin and his other sh1tty heroes.

Aren't you in your 40s or something you fat [email protected]? Lol....crying like a little b1tch because someone criticises your man crushes. Desperate to "silence me"

And also because I...sorry, "Dirk" bullies your boyfriend Freedom.

Dont stand up to Freedom if you want to still post here, its against Boston Gay's house rules. You aren't allowed to retaliate or point out Freedom's hypocrisy when he tries to get people banned.

Also the TS doesn't get banned for making a race bait thread either.

And the child pimp supporter aldo5408 randomly calls people racists out of nowhere with no provocation but Dirk gets banned for retaliating?

Dirk doesnt care anyway, he knew Boston [email protected] would do that - stupid predictable puppet showing his biases as a mod by running in to ban me straight away

I...I mean "Dirk"....quits this forum anyway. Full of retards and is even moderated by an emotional fat [email protected] fanboy.
Yea man, you can call me names and disrespect my beautiful country but don't ever insult the goddess holly Holmes. That you don't do

Good luck with your dawg pound career

Rest in piss
aldo5408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 04:30 PM #85
Banned

Stiff Dummy is infamous around these partsStiff Dummy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo5408 View Post
Yea man, you can call me names and disrespect my beautiful country but don't ever insult the goddess holly Holmes. That you don't do

Why were you so butthurt about Dirk?

Because you defended a child abuser and he called you out for it?
Old 12-18-2015, 04:35 PM #86
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,000,199,993,489,408.00
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
racist - Mr McDowell Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivek535 View Post
i hate bscene posters. hahahaaha
Buncha wankers I say. Ban the lot of 'em! ... um... us.
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 04:35 PM #87
Tom Brady=GOAT

Quoted: 2554 Post(s)
SouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,001,101,193.11
Calzaghe is the man!! - mathed happy birthday - LarryXXX happy birthday! - -jose- Happy Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- almost 2000 gift...thanks for the green - -jose- Heres To Connor Mcgregor Bro, Were Taking Over - Rocky... Genuinely one of the funniest posters on this site. - joseph5620 No Message - -jose- 
Happy New Year bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... No Message - -jose- it's going to be the FOTY - Santa_ SOG! - Cutthroat realest ni*ga on earf - Beercules 
Happy Holidays - TBear You are the wind beneath my wings. - PF Rudyo some alize for a real nicca staccin that breade - STAX ON DECK funny as fk - jas May You Have the Woman of Your Dreams - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo5408 View Post

Rest in piss
She hot and cool.
SouthPawHitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 04:37 PM #88
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 9633 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 153,711,467,133,277,824.00
Total Points: 153,711,481,333,558,208.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
You qualify for Euthanasia.

Spasticated beyond belief. An absolute waste of oxygen.
wow, wonder who this is. LMFAO!!!

edit: wow, banned again. this thread made me laugh.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-18-2015 at 04:40 PM.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 04:38 PM #89
Banned

aldo5408 thought that Adonis Stevenson shouldn't shake Kovalev's hand and should spit in his face because Kovalev is a racist.

Dirk Diggler UKwondered how he could defend a man who pimped out children over a man who made a racist comment.

Aldo then said that Adonis was innocent

Then he got angry at Dirk and ran around calling him a racist for no reason.

Really pathetic behaviour.
Old 12-18-2015, 04:38 PM #90
06-15

Quoted: 1405 Post(s)
BKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,011,334,978.77
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy New Year Bro, All the bet for 2016 - Rocky... Happy 10 years - HughJass Elite Counter-Insurgent - //// No Message - King Krusher 

Lol @ Southpawhitman's random posts to ease the tension around all the insanity in this thread.
BKM- is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing, groups, hate, people, world...

User Tag List