Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Klitschko Declining, I Could Beat Him Tomorrow!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    duhap is just as big as klit and stivern is actually stronger..u'll see clit wont even be able to hold slow chubby fury

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      You guys that play the race card all the time don't stay around long. Simply because people get tired of you and you slowly drift back to wherever it is you came from.
      this is my 4th account bro and i have 2000 comments im sure i'll be watchiing bxoing...the truth is the truth..black and haymon just doesnt get u fans

Comment

Wilder talks a lot of **** for someone who is 30 and doesn't have a single great win under his belt.

Comment

Lemieux grabbed a title and the next thing he did, he fought for unification against p4p fighter. What you do is quite obvious...if you can beat him tom, then fight him and grab all titles

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
            duhap is just as big as klit and stivern is actually stronger..u'll see clit wont even be able to hold slow chubby fury
            I don't even know how to respond.

Comparing that lump to Klitschko in any department is a stinking insult.

Comment

Get real

Who has Wilder fought even worth mentioning.
              Let's get real here.He fights in half empty stadiums.
              His fights are free to air.This guy talks too much.
              Povetkin would finish this overrated clown.
              How about fighting world class fighter before you open your big mouth.
              Klitschko would Ko this idiot within three rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                I don't even know how to respond.

Comparing that lump to Klitschko in any department is a stinking insult.
                im comparing "holding and size" not resume or skill level...my only comment is that klit will not be able to tie up the range nor the activity of wilder..u will find out that he cant tie fury as well..therefore if he doesnt ko fury or knock him down several times he's going to lose...the day that holding becomes a skill that only top 1 fighters know how to do please let me know..

erkan teper is a top 5 hw and duhap tied him up at will to stop his work at times...so much for your BS

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                  Sure blame it on the white devil. Peeps trash him because he fights bums n avoids the top guys.
                  he just basically said he wants to ko klit and every comment before me still was hating..he's supposedly scheduling a top 5 hw right now and ppl will still hate..then wat do we turn to blaming it on??

racism exists in the sport it is true..al haymon and any black fighter under his is proof of that..deontay is the most exciting hw since tyson..simple as that and ppl dont like it

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    mental ward vs GG at 160. are you game for that?
                    no need to go down in weight when u have ggg saying he can beat anyone at 168 on tape..but that argument is done i've moved on from it he duccked it and ward is mental like u said..they both pissed me off

Comment

Originally posted by ray corso View Post
                      "the age old strategy of american fighters"....what a croc of sh*! Your spilling

the bottom line is that boxing is a business with bills handed to the backers to be paid weekly/monthly/yearly. When a fighter earns a title the titlists has every right to promote whatever fight he wants to within the limits of recognizing the mandatory.
                      From what i've read (outside from here) is that both sides decided to postpone the matchup to take other promtional events. I think its smart to do so as long as they except that a loss or cut can mess their pending meeting.
                      Its a business and the fans who understand that don't preach hate and act like fools.

As for the above comment about america............whose your daddy *****!
                      Are you from one of those countries that could be speaking german if america didn't come to your rescue? The greatest fighters in the history of boxing are from america, anyone knows that.
                      Ray
                      mmmuuurrrriiiicccaaa!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X