Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Best Way to Watch Boxing for Free or Low Cost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
    everyone involved with the internet in the beginning
    said that everything was going to stay free. of coarse they were lieing just to get their foot in the door. i hold those to their worrd. so i have never paid. always watch live fights streaming. every fight. and if it happens you can't catch it live then watch it streaming next day. its out there free.
    children of the corn think its their duty to pay. butt they don't count.
    theyre corned.
    Originally posted by New England View Post
    boxing would not exist if everybody did this.
    yes it would.
    you would have all espn type channells showing fights free. having deep pocket tv stations pay for it with the profits they make off the commercials they show.
    period.

Comment

gate money used to drive purses. he's talking about paying no money to watch fights on TV. you think he's going to hop on a plane and pay for a hotel and buy a ticket?

then you had radio + gates.

advertisers are not going ot pay a lot of money to broadcast fights on the freaking radio.

boxing as we know it wouldn't exist without tv and gate money. that's absurd. no decent athlete is going to fight for the type of money you'd get fighting on the radio. you could make so much more money, or get a scholarship, playing other sports.
      I was referring to PPV TV not the gates obviously. it would just have less money, and it would probably make people want to go out and watch more boxing.

Plenty of people box for little money.

Comment

I subscribe to Showtime but not HBO. There's boxing on ESPN FNF, NBC Sports and Fox Sports Net - all basic cable channels.

I watch my share of fights via download via Video Trading Block doe

Comment

boxing would not exist if everybody did this.
          Boxing could still exist without paying on network tv without premium cable. Premium cable is what ****ed the whole sport up.

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
            I'm thinking about canceling my cable subscription because I only watch Boxing & MMA on Saturday nights. I have HBO & Showtime and usually buy all the PPV events.

I'd like to know the best way to watch everything on my TV without having to pay so much.

Thanks in advance.
            free to air high def

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
              I'm thinking about canceling my cable subscription because I only watch Boxing & MMA on Saturday nights. I have HBO & Showtime and usually buy all the PPV events.

I'd like to know the best way to watch everything on my TV without having to pay so much.

Thanks in advance.
              I sent you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Boxing could still exist without paying on network tv without premium cable. Premium cable is what ****ed the whole sport up.

floyd mayweather is going to fight for a 10 grand espn purse?

right.

Comment

Come over my house every Saturday and bring a 20 piece nugget meal with sweet and sour sauce, make sure to get me 4 sauce not 3, cause I'm habitual double dipper.

Comment

I just downloaded this app 2 days ago and it has the NFL TV and NBA TV which work great. It also has HBO and SHO but I don't need to watch those on my phone

I did try HBO and it worked but the quality wasn't that good. They were showing the movie "The Butler"

Comment

Should just get a job.

Comment

Working...
                      X