Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whos style do you prefer? wladimir or vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the style where they don't fight bum after bum

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      did you see wladimir's last fight?

he got a KO in that one too.
      You really have to admit that Vitali is exciting if his opponent wishes to even somewhat engage. . . He averages like 70 punches a round!

The Wladimir of old was also exciting, but he took more risks and left himself open more. . . He's just never had to use anything more than a jab, occasional straight right, and left hook a few times. . . If he was pushed, he'd open up with violent, and blindingly fast combinations!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        You really have to admit that Vitali is exciting if his opponent wishes to even somewhat engage. . . He averages like 70 punches a round!

The Wladimir of old was also exciting, but he took more risks and left himself open more. . . He's just never had to use anything more than a jab, occasional straight right, and left hook a few times. . . If he was pushed, he'd open up with violent, and blindingly fast combinations!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Ah, you see Maniac, had Wladimir laid Chisora out, he would have robbed the fans of the fight. . I honestly think that's what Chisora wanted - he was scared to go 12 with Vitali, so he wanted to provoke Wladimir into a fight in order to "get out of it."

Wladimir is way too smart to let his pride get the best of him. Far too cerebral, intelligent, and learned to have an "ego."

Comment

If i am a boxer I don't want people to say that I am a boring fighter.

Comment

I personally pRefer Wlads style.
              Better balanced of the two, more agile and the crisper puncher.

I actually love watching him breaking guys down then knocking them out.
              Sometimes sure I wish he'd open up more.
              you have to bare in mind it was Mormeck but damn! The speed he has for a guy of that size is fcuking ridiculous.

Did you see when he started putting his combinations together and threw those 5 left hooks in the blink of an eye?
              Damn it was like was like witnessing Terminator crossed with Roy Jones, it was beautiful.
              (gave me a semi, NO ****!)

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post

you have to bare in mind it was Mormeck but damn! The speed he has for a guy of that size is fcuking ridiculous.

Did you see when he started putting his combinations together and threw those 5 left hooks in the blink of an eye?
                Damn it was like was like witnessing Terminator crossed with Roy Jones, it was beautiful.

Well said DANCOV! I wish he would open up more too, but when he does unleash that 1-2, or 2-hook, it's brilliant!

Comment

Both Vitali and Wladimir are great fighters also yep Wladimir is so fast and skilled for his size it's amazing

Comment

yea man, he really picks his shots and those left hooks were sick.

Comment

Working...
                    X