Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen when Wlad lands a Stiff Jab on Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
    you should make a poll, it would expose alot of trolls
    I don't need to make a poll, I rewatched the fight 2 days ago. Ruiz had a lot of success with his jab. That's a well known fact.

Wlad's jab is harder and faster and he does damage with it. If Haye doesn't move his head, he's in trouble.

If he has head movement in his arsenal he better bring it back for this fight or he'll be out in 3 rounds or less.

Comment

The nothing votes are funny though, when was the last time someone was pounded by either Klitschko's jab and wasn't busted up? I can't think of any except Sanders.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        I don't need to make a poll, I rewatched the fight 2 days ago. Ruiz had a lot of success with his jab. That's a well known fact.

Wlad's jab is harder and faster and he does damage with it. If Haye doesn't move his head, he's in trouble.

If he has head movement in his arsenal he better bring it back for this fight or he'll be out in 3 rounds or less.
        you know who else had alot of success with the jab? another featherfisted fighter called fragomeni, haye rarely even bothered to move his head, it's wierd, because before that fight he moved his head alot, and after too

might have something to do with, why bother, you know? and also haye being taller i guess

anyway
        so you've never seen a fight where he moves his head is that correct?

Comment

The nothing votes are funny though, when was the last time someone was pounded by either Klitschko's jab and wasn't busted up? I can't think of any except Sanders.
          im sure there were alot of people that were'nt busted up by the first landed jab

Comment

im sure there were alot of people that were'nt busted up by the first landed jab
            First one correct, I'm with you the first one isn't doing much. It will wake him up though.

The first 10, and he'll be on his bicycle.

Comment

you know who else had alot of success with the jab? another featherfisted fighter called fragomeni, haye rarely even bothered to move his head, it's wierd, because before that fight he moved his head alot, and after toomight have something to do with, why bother, you know? and also haye being taller i guess

anyway
              so you've never seen a fight where he moves his head is that correct?
              Haye hasnt really move his head that much since i have seen him at HW, Before he came up to HW i thought he would be too quick with his head movement compared to the big and slower HW but that hasnt been the case, Haye also believe too much in his power, Which might be another reason why he doesnt bother moving his head because he thinks he can KO anyone as long as he can land his Hayemaker...We shall see.

Comment

Incorrect. Every single fighter that fights Wlad THINKS they're going to take away the jab, they can't. Sanders was the only one able to get inside, and that was the old Wlad style of fighting. Watch some old Wlad fights, he threw caution to the wind when he was fighting. It was pretty entertaining way back when.
                Peter was a shot-dumbass, and all the rest were feather-fisted nubs.

Chambers posed 0 threat to Wlad offensively yet he still made it to the 12th round. If Haye sticks around half that time, he is going to knock Wlad spark out.

Comment

Counter right hand, lets not get corried away. ;-)

Comment

Audley Harrison landed a stiff jab but it was the end as he gassed out.

Comment

both have suspect chins and Haye has been down nearly as many times as Wlad. i dont think he's going to like Wlads jab down his pipe at all. he's either going to pedal backwards when he starts getting peppered with it or think, "shyte i need to engage this guy fast or he's going to take me out"

i think Wlad will boss the first couple of rounds and jab Haye all over the place before he realises he cant outbox him and needs to get up in his grill and fight him

Comment

Working...
                      X