OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Yeah ok now you're just making **** up.

Dont get me started on you again. Clinton did a whole lot more than emails. She paid for dirt on trump from another country.
    Afraid not

You obviously haven’t read the report

Why do you think that Trump’s still attacking Mueller?

As MS posted above, what Clinton’s campaign did was perfectly legal

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
      She hired an American company Fusion GPS who hired Briton Chris Steele to look into Trumps Russia links. All legal per the federal election commission. And btw, Steele went to the fbi about it which is why your criminal mobster Trump cried so hard. The feds already knew Trump was in deep with Russia. Are we clear now?
      What did Comey say about Clinton?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Yeah ok now you're just making **** up.

Dont get me started on you again. Clinton did a whole lot more than emails. She paid for dirt on trump from another country.
        He's an NPC programmed by the very same people who programmed Travesty.....

Just sayin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          My boy travestyny is in here busting heads as usual.

No surprise 1sad is busy spending more time telling others not to talk to Trav instead of simply disputing his points. Figures.

I'm also glad 1sad65 finally admitted to being a paid troll. I always knew it.
          Man, it's pretty eye opening participating in this thread. Before I left America I was never really interested in American politics at all. My focus was seeing the world. I only began paying more attention to this stuff once I came back to America basically this year.

I always saw this thread popping and I figured there would be some insightful, intelligent conversation going on. Don't waste your time. It's literally Trump fans kneeling down with Trump's buttcheeks for ear muffs, pressed so tightly around their faces that all it takes for you to be placed on ignore is to tell the absolute truth and back it up, if said truth is not favorable toward Trump.

There is no desire for honesty and truth here by the Trump fans, and it's shameful. I've asked them to prove anything I've said false, they tell me I twist words and should be ignored when I've backed up everything with articles, experts, examples, etc.

I have never, ever known men to worship another man this damn much. Not even g@y men are as g@y as these guys are for Trump, so that they'd blatantly turn a blind eye to truth. It's literally like discussing a boy band idol with his 15 year old girl fans. Avoid this thread.

I'm not a democrat or a republican, and I'm indifferent to both. I only care what kind of man you are. Literally, the only thing I've learned in this thread is that the Trump fans are pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Man, it's pretty eye opening participating in this thread. Before I left America I was never really interested in American politics at all. My focus was seeing the world. I only began paying more attention to this stuff once I came back to America basically this year.

I always saw this thread popping and I figured there would be some insightful, intelligent conversation going on. Don't waste your time. It's literally Trump fans kneeling down with Trump's buttcheeks for ear muffs, pressed so tightly around their faces that all it takes for you to be placed on ignore is to tell the absolute truth and back it up, if said truth is not favorable toward Trump.

There is no desire for honesty and truth here by the Trump fans, and it's shameful. I've asked them to prove anything I've said false, they tell me I twist words and should be ignored when I've backed up everything with articles, experts, examples, etc.

I have never, ever known men to worship another man this damn much. Not even g@y men are as g@y as these guys are for Trump, so that they'd blatantly turn a blind eye to truth. It's literally like discussing a boy band idol with his 15 year old girl fans. Avoid this thread.

I'm not a democrat or a republican, and I'm indifferent to both. I only care what kind of man you are. Literally, the only thing I've learned in this thread is that the Trump fans are pathetic.
            Brother, I've sat back and watch how you conduct yourself and do business. I don't have to peel through layers and layers of text to know what you're saying is truth.

I don't even touch this thread since I have no vested interest. Like you said, I'm not a Republican or Democrat either, but I know the history of boxingscene and it's no coincidence that many of the guys that support Trump are guilty of being pretty radical supremacists in other threads. So it's no surprise when I hear you tell me you're having issues in this thread.

That said, keep speaking truth and backing it up with facts. All they can do is plead with each other not to talk to you once you do that

That's their only defence, which doesn't sound like much. Translation - their house is standing on twigs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Brother, I've sat back and watch how you conduct yourself and do business. I don't have to peel through layers and layers of text to know what you're saying is truth.

I don't even touch this thread since I have no vested interest. Like you said, I'm not a Republican or Democrat either, but I know the history of boxingscene and it's no coincidence that many of the guys that support Trump are guilty of being pretty radical supremacists in other threads. So it's no surprise when I hear you tell me you're having issues in this thread.

That said, keep speaking truth and backing it up with facts. All they can do is plead with each other not to talk to you once you do that

That's their only defence, which doesn't sound like much. Translation - their house is standing on twigs.

lol. Much respect, bro. The thread is a complete and utter joke. But what should I have expected when the main Trump dump is 1sad, who is literally dumber than bricks.

I'm very happy to be placed on ignore by anyone who can't discuss truth. It's clear that the ignore function is being used to allow them to live peacefully in an alternate, false reality because the truth hurts too much. It's my pleasure to send them permanently to their fantasy worlds.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

It’s a combat sport website so you have to take it for granted that there will be a fair % of right wing nutters

There’s lots of ignorance (inexcusable in an age where the answer to everything is a google search away) and dishonesty

Take that clown 1sad

He keeps on repeating the same lie and places anyone who proves him wrong on ignore

As a consequence, he ends up having circle jerks with other fools

Funny thing is that the joke is on them as their tax cuts are temporary and they are being scammed like everyone else who has been stupid enough to put their faith in Trump
                Last edited by Tomjas; 06-14-2019, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  That is false, and you've repeated it twice now.

https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/stat...outlay-summary
                  Original post #33379: "revenue is almost always up", which it is. It's only been down five times since 1960.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Let's stop here
                  Yes, let's.

Your tactics aint gonna fly here with someone who actually knows policy, and politics.
                  Last edited by Lords; 06-14-2019, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment for women, blacks, Hispanics EVER! Tax cuts for the working class and businesses, and actually trying to stop illegal immigration instead of just talking about it like the past 4 globalist puppets who have been in there.

You’re right, actions do speak louder than words.
                    76% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck
                    50% of workers in the country make $30k or less
                    Roughly 30 million Americans don't have health insurance
                    Over a trillion in student loan debt

Can you give me two Trump policies that have helped the middle class?
                    Last edited by Lords; 06-14-2019, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                      Original post #33379: "revenue is almost always up", which it is. It's only been down five times since 1960.
                      And then you shifted to this:

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                      Revenue is ALWAYS up, what matters is by how much. Averaging $30b in growth in your first two years is pretty ugly when the previous president was averaging $200b per.
                      Gruber!!!

You just made conflicting assertions!!

You cant get out of your own way.

That why I tell you NPCs to stop cutting and pasting team talking points and arguing every word us non superfans say.

Ok, moving forward...

Which of your two conflicting assertions do you now stand by?

Comment

Working...
                      X