Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Husband divorced Wife because she was too fat. She loses 126lb and will not take him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I blame the woman in this whole thing. She gained over 100lb's and was upset that her husband was upset? It's clear that he didn't hide how he felt about the situation and probably told her a thousand times if you don't get in shape I'm leaving. Kinda pathetic that she only got fit as a way to spite her husband after she found out he was messing around due to her weight.

Also OP you outta get unlimited red k for not posting pics.
    my exact thoughts when i read this...

it takes a special kid of sick b*stard to post something like this without pictures.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
      I would agree if she just got fat through just eating but it was baby weight from her first pregnancy, he indulged along with her, then became verbally when she got too big, which made her even more depressed so she got even bigger. He should have tried positive reinforcement if that didn’t work then divorce.
      shut up fatso 😐

Comment

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
        shut up fatso 😐
        Sorry skinny bro ****ed a fat girl though..... dynamic pushy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          Sorry skinny bro ****ed a fat girl though..... dynamic pushy lol
          no point trying to change the narrative now kid.

we all know you are just a fat loser now 😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Even after 126lbs she is fat.. well she should have had the motivation to lose weight to keep her man happy than now to prove a point..

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              Just keep on posting breh, it's just that pictures gives a fuller context to these sort of stories. It's all good.

The woman.

She was prettier when she was fat AF.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                Being in a relationship requires both the man and the woman to be faithful and true. Which is why finding out that your partner has cheated on you and betrayed your trust is probably one of the most painful situations that anyone can ever experience.

Lisseth Exposito from Northfleet, Kent unfortunately is one of the victims.

But instead of lurking and being depressed, this 25-year-old lady turned this unfortunate moment to a new opportunity to make a change on her life.

During her first pregnancy, Lisseth started to gain weight. She and her husband, Jose, would eat a full Enflish Breakfast, would often go to McDonalds, and choose to have unhealthy meals. Jose was lucky to maintain his weight, but this did not go well with Lisseth. Because of her weight, Jose started to lose affection towards Jose. He would emotionally abuse her and would call her names, leaving Lisseth stressed out and depressed.

She shared that she would catch her husband looking at her in disgust. She can still recall one time when she was eating dinner on the sofa, he would utter, “fat girl” as crumbs are bouncing off her belly. She explained during this interview with Daily Mail that she started off with little digs, then she became more and more of a big meal eater.

She was desperate to go back to her curvaceous hourglass figure, the girl that he had fallen for. But because of the depression, she had no willpower or self-esteem to lose weight.

Lisseth added, “Jose wouldn’t show me any affection and food became even more of a friend. The words made my stomach flip and I hit an all-time low. Food became the only thing to give me a moment of happiness. I was eating around 4,000 calories a day.”

When Lisseth found text messages that Jose and a woman were exchanging, she confronted him. Jose didn’t bother to deny it. He even blamed what he did to her weight!

“He told me I’d always be ugly. I was devastated, but determined. This man would never hurt me again.”

Because of what happened, Lisseth decided to file for a divorce. She made this her reason to start the new phase of her life. Doctors recommended gastric bypass, but this brave young woman chose to do it the natural way. She started to change her eating and dieting habits. Her weight began to fall off!

Over time, Lisseth lost 126 pounds!

Her transformation did not go unnoticed, especially with her ex-husband. When he saw that she changed, he started to try to get back together with her. She said, “Every weekend, Jose would pick up Lissmar and do a double take as he looked at me. Then one Friday he told me I was looking hot.”

But Lisseth will not fall for that again. She would close the door on him and vowed to never take hm back in her life. She said that she wanted to be a role model for her daughter and she was successful to prove him wrong.

She was able to bring her life back. Because she loved herself first, she is now free from the emotional abuse that she experienced from her ex-husband and is now living a healthier life.

126lb??! That's a whole another human or a Bullmassif. What happens to the poussy when you lost that much weight ?

I don't think he was wrong and I don't think she is wrong but if she felt the need to lose weight after the divorce why not just do it while married??
                where da fack is the picture of this shet?

Comment

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
                  no point trying to change the narrative now kid.

we all know you are just a fat loser now 😂😂😂😂😂
                  I’m only fat where it counts..

Comment

Comment

126lb. She going to be saggy as **** under those clothes.

Comment

Working...
                      X