Do you guys like Korean BBQ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys like Korean BBQ?

Do you guys like Korean BBQ?

Whenever my friends ask me to grab Korean BBQ that place taste good but then like 45 minutes later im crapping up a storm!

Does this happened to everyone too when you eat that stuff? Whats wrong is it like too spicy? oily? both?

I usually end up taking a violent explosive dump in about 45 minutes and then again like hour after.

I'm scared some hot chicks gonna be like hey babe lets grab Korean bbq and Im be like about to score later on that night and then uh oh explosive violent dump kicks in!

Is it because I only eat it like once like every 6 months?

Is there a way to avoid this?

Also these joints are usually AYCE but they are still pretty decent quality meats.

Love it, but in k-town Tokyo or Korea!

Comment

Like 1 outta 3 poker homies from the old days seemed to love Korean BBQ. I never understood the allure. Highly overrated to me. Although I think BBQ in general is overrated as f#ck too so I'm kinda biased or a BBQ outlier.

Comment

Make sure the meat is cooked thoroughly.

Maybe it's the dishes with Kimchi or cabbage!

Luv Korean BBQ but Kimchi is a no, no!

Comment

Not a big fan of Korean BBQ but I like other Korean dishes though..

Comment

Make sure it’s not the restaurant that’s giving you the runs... look around and see how clean they are and how well they handle your food.

The best Korean BBQs I’ve had were always in top end restaurants who serves prime grade beef and wagyu.

Like any good steakhouses, you should be able to eat the beef rare and not get sick.

Comment

you are just eating at a crappy restaurant m8
              my misses is Korean and i never have a problem taking a dump after a BBQ infact the only time i have turd problems is after eating western crap.
              hth

Comment

prolly all the sauce that is used to marinate the meat and for dipping?? i shiiet out crazy every time i grab mexican food. and it doesnt matter where i got it from, i'll still shiiet out pounds. i dont know about yall but i am never satisfy when having korean bbq. i still feel hungry afterward.

Comment

Meat should not be sweet so NO i do not like Korean BBQ

Comment

You have a weak sensitive stomach... To many spices and your stomach is not used to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X