No announcement yet.

VIDEO - (DAZN) The Journey - Canelo/Rocky Part 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    My point is just like I said, there is zero hype for this fight. People on here are barely even talking about it
    Wilder vs Fury was a major fight, this one isnt. The two aren't comparable. This is more akin to he Mayweather/Berto fight. Of course there's no hype and less views.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
      No, it's at 168 for the WBA super middleweight championship.

Great news. Canelo's obviously p4p superior but the size difference here is going to be crazy. I'm sure Canelo will feel the shots if they manage to land.

Interesting fight IMO.

Comment

they put subtitles for Fielding but not for the Mexican narrator with the accent lol

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          they put subtitles for Fielding but not for the Mexican narrator with the accent lol

If you cover the subtitles with your hand you can't understand a damn thing coming out of Rocky's mouth, lol. Try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            If you cover the subtitles with your hand you can't understand a damn thing coming out of Rocky's mouth, lol. Try it.
            He's saying "My whole life has been a journey towards being beaten up by Canelo in his stay-busy fight".

Comment

Cant say im too interested in some behind the scenes of canelo training to beat up some bum

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                Wilder vs Fury was a major fight, this one isnt. The two aren't comparable. This is more akin to he Mayweather/Berto fight. Of course there's no hype and less views.
                I never compared it to Wilder vs Fury, all I said was that there wasn't any hype for this fight. Fools got emotional and started comparing the two fights so I answered them. I don't know why grown men on here get all pissy when someone states a fact

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  Cant say im too interested in some behind the scenes of canelo training to beat up some bum
                  Yet ggg poleaxing one bum after another gives you a hard on

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    it was his older brother that inspired him, the one that lost to trout, the one fighting rios was his younger brother who also lost to omar chavez... good stuff by the way ...
                    Really Holy shyt that brother is younger then Canelo? He looked so much older lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Really Holy shyt that brother is younger then Canelo? He looked so much older lol
                      now im not sure if he is younger than canelo, but i know he is younger than rigo canelos oldest brother, ramon is the one that lost to rios, anyways is hard to keep up with the alvarez, bunch of brothers all pro boxers lol... i believe they have a record guiness for the most brothers fighting on same card..

Comment

Working...
                      X