No announcement yet.

Black or not, Broner needs to be FINED for his comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
    Dummy, Adrien Broner aint ALL athletes or entertainers and he's not even that famous.

Like I said, there's like 1,000x more kids looking up to LeBron, D-Wade, and Steph Curry who are good family men who are upstanding members of the community than Adrien Broner.

Black people don't even care about boxing like that.
    Broner has over 1 million followers on Instagram and Twitter alone. How many of them are little Broner's in training?

You don't know what the fcuk you're talking about on this subject nor do you even comprehend what the point of this thread is. I will embarrass your ass on this subject.

Sit down somewhere before you get spanked

Comment

Dummy, Adrien Broner aint ALL athletes or entertainers and he's not even that famous.

Like I said, there's like 1,000x more kids looking up to LeBron, D-Wade, and Steph Curry who are good family men who are upstanding members of the community than Adrien Broner.

Black people don't even care about boxing like that.
      And for the athletes that are doing what they should, this thread clearly isn't for them... Like I said, out of 100% AAs, there's a very small percentage accounting for a very HIGH PERCENTAGE of crimes in the community... This thread is an attempt to start to change the culture so our future Broner's will have a shot at life. The community Broner's are the ones accounting for the majority of crime and chaos in the community. By erradidicating the N word in boxing, we can move towards changing the community in small winnable increments... Maybe other sports will follow suit

Of course a dumb ass like yourself wouldn't know anything about this, nor do you have any solutions. All you can do is say what won't work or can't be done... You have no innovative ideas to what CAN be done. Just take away and bring nothing.
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 11-21-2018, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Bonehead is just ignorant, anyone can see that. As for the n-word, I get that it's used in some black communities as a commonplace slang word that is not meant to cause harm. BUT, it's rooted in pure racism and should never be used as it's demeaning and a tool for division.

One guy can use it as a substitute for friend or whatever and another guy is considered the scum of the earth for using it because he is a different skin color. The acceptance criteria for using the word is itself, basically racist. It's just stupid, if everyone just considered the word as bad and beneath the standards of anyone with dignity, it would be a thing of the past and society could move forward. Using it and making excuses for using it or not using it keeps racism relevant imo.

Comment

• hahahahahah

He's ****ing wild man, wild.

I think he's going to commit a serious crime in the future. Like off one of his side peices or something insane

Comment

• Cant even talk about the public perception of racism without getting all upset.

The entire racism deal is waaaaaaaaaaaay too ****-retentive, people need to lighten up most of the time this Im offended BS is taken way too far, grow a little thicker skin you will be more human.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Broner has over 1 million followers on Instagram and Twitter alone. How many of them are little Broner's in training?

You don't know what the fcuk you're talking about on this subject nor do you even comprehend what the point of this thread is. I will embarrass your ass on this subject.

Sit down somewhere before you get spanked
              You aint spankin' nobody in nothing. You're a fraud.

So what Adrien Broner has a million instagram followers

Are they all Black?

How many of them are Black youths?

How many more followers do LeBron & Steph have?

Dwayne Wade?

Like I said, Black people don't even care about boxing like that. Even Floyd Mayweather isn't on the level as LeBron James in terms of influencing Black youths. Nor Steph Curry. Nor like 100 other Black athletes.

You're an idiot on some "Save the Community" type s**t, when in reality you're a fraudulent wanna be Black clown

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                And for the athletes that are doing what they should, this thread clearly isn't for them... Like I said, out of 100% AAs, there's a very small percentage accounting for a very HIGH PERCENTAGE of crimes in the community... This thread is an attempt to start to change the culture so our future Broner's will have a shot at life. The community Broner's are the ones accounting for the majority of crime and chaos in the community. By erradidicating the N word in boxing, we can move towards changing the community in small winnable increments... Maybe other sports will follow suit

Of course a dumb ass like yourself wouldn't know anything about this, nor do you have any solutions. All you can do is say what won't work or can't be done... You have no innovative ideas to what CAN be done. Just take away and bring nothing.
                Dummy, there's a small percentage of people committing crimes in every community.

You think all Mexicans are El Chapo? You think all Italians are John Gotti?

What word do they gotta ban to stop Mexican and Italian gangsters from killing their own people.

Like seriously, you're a clown. You know nothing about Black people. It wouldn't even surprise me if you weren't actually Black at all.

Adrien Broner is a CLOWN and a COON. That's on him. Don't try to put that on our whole community. We don't ride with that fool like that.

Comment

So what Adrien Broner has a million instagram followers Are they all Black?

How many of them are Black youths?

How many more followers do LeBron & Steph have?

Dwayne Wade?

Like I said, Black people don't even care about boxing like that. Even Floyd Mayweather isn't on the level as LeBron James in terms of influencing Black youths. Nor Steph Curry. Nor like 100 other Black athletes.

You're an idiot on some "Save the Community" type s**t, when in reality you're a fraudulent wanna be Black clown
                  Listen to this coon

I see you're a part of that 5%. Bring no solutions, but contribute to chaos while acting like no problem exists in the first place.

You want me to count all million of Adrien Broner's followers and tell your dumb ass if they're black youth or not?

Let me stop before I get way to deep in this thread than I need to go. I'll leave you at it

Comment

Dummy, there's a small percentage of people committing crimes in every community.

And this is the community mental illness that I'm talking about

Instead of finding solutions to issues, you'd rather talk about what's going on in other communities and point fingers at others. Just stop

If you have no solutions, just let those with solutions handle the business... Go sit back on the sideline and get out the way... But don't come talking to me about what others are doing.

Comment

• Broner is so pathetic. I dont mind some trash talk but all that racist bs and acting stupid on cam is just crazy. Anyways his time is done. He wasnt competitive vs a old Pacman. Vargas was more competitive than Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X