No announcement yet.

Tom Loeffler implying Canelo is still using PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Loeffler implying Canelo is still using PED's

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 11-18-2018, 07:53 AM.

Canelo really shouldn't give these butthurt *****es another pay day.

Comment

If he's doing year round vada testing then Leofflar just salty.
      He fought clean in the GGG2 so he knows he doesn't need the peds to be great.
      It would suprise me if he gambled on his career by using if he has been.
      I doubt it though.

Comment

Tom Loeffler loses sleep thinking about Canelo. I'm sure of it.

Comment

I don't know what Canelo did or didn't do. But for team GGG if you think this guy a cheat so much, why keep asking for a fight doe.

Comment

Loeffler has been embarrassing himself and coming off like the ultimate sore loser. Canelo took all the tests is enrolled in year round testing, fought your guy Mexican Style like you cried for, and it was GGG who tapped out a Mexican Style fight and got walked down and his face broken. You approved the judges before the fight and been crying about the decision in every interview and daily in social media now you blaming drugs for why GGG refused to go to the body and backed up when his own trainer yelled at him. Excuse after excuse from team Triple Bullshyt.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Canelo really shouldn't give these butthurt *****es another pay day.
              Problem is once you've been caught you will always have an asterisk on everything you have done up to that point, no way getting around that.

Comment

Lol GGG is old, he got pushed back by slow little Nelo they will never get over it lol

Comment

Tom thinking “I need to get Canelo Cash one more time, then milk GGG past his prime”!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    Lol GGG is old, he got pushed back by slow little Nelo they will never get over it lol
                    Nell put them chingasos on GGG, had him backing up regularly. I think Canelo is too fast, too strong for GGG.

Comment

Working...
                    X