No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather pulling out of Rizin bout embarrassing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Clearly there was a deal made. Floyd came out with Tenshin in a press conference. Maybe he didn't realize the deal wasn't all just about boxing since he is facing a midget with short reach, so he decided to JUST RAN LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I smell VAGINA again lolololol

That small midget took his heart lololol
    Clearly the Japaneses tried to pull a fast one by cashing in on Floyds name. Probably offered him money for jam then he found the money wasnt real and the jam was a hoax.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      Clearly the Japaneses tried to pull a fast one by cashing in on Floyds name. Probably offered him money for jam then he found the money wasnt real and the jam was a hoax.
      Naah.. Floyd thought he can get a fast one and beat up a kid, when it's Rizen put a fast one on him when he didn't realize their was kicking involved in this fight so he turned into a Vagina lol
      Last edited by Spoon23; 11-08-2018, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Clearly there was a deal made. Floyd came out with Tenshin in a press conference. Maybe he didn't realize the deal wasn't all just about boxing since he is facing a midget with short reach, so he decided to JUST RAN LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Wait, you were one of the ******s that said T.B.E. was cherry picking so how the fvk does THAT work?!?!

Comment

It really is embarassing for Floyd to have been so foolish and letting himself be caught up in all this. For a “business man” this is very embarassing especially waiting to get back to the States to clear it up.

There is ONE small possibility though and it’s that he sold his name for a bit of money. They created this ruse to hype up a young fighter and get people to look him up (who’s this kid fighting Floyd?) and offered Floyd money to get the fight world going and then bam.

It’s a possibility and I don’t think Floyd would be beneath it.

He took pics with MMA gloves, etc. Is he actually so dumb to not realize a very big company like Rizin wasgoing to host a “private exhibition for a few wealthy individuals.”? Would the UFC do something like that? Bellator? Hmm...I wonder.

Still, Floyd has demonstrated he could potentially be that dumb. Just sayin it’s a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Wait, you were one of the ******s that said T.B.E. was cherry picking so how the fvk does THAT work?!?!
            ??

Never said anything about this fight. It's only now I'm speaking about this biatch move by floyd. You desperate aye.. If you have a post of me saying this is a cherry pick pls show me that post I never made lmao

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              It really is embarassing for Floyd to have been so foolish and letting himself be caught up in all this. For a “business man” this is very embarassing especially waiting to get back to the States to clear it up.

There is ONE small possibility though and it’s that he sold his name for a bit of money. They created this ruse to hype up a young fighter and get people to look him up (who’s this kid fighting Floyd?) and offered Floyd money to get the fight world going and then bam.

It’s a possibility and I don’t think Floyd would be beneath it.

He took pics with MMA gloves, etc. Is he actually so dumb to not realize a very big company like Rizin wasgoing to host a “private exhibition for a few wealthy individuals.”? Would the UFC do something like that? Bellator? Hmm...I wonder.

Still, Floyd has demonstrated he could potentially be that dumb. Just sayin it’s a possibility.
              Floyd is dumb, but having to be in a press conference. Hyping this fight on tweeter. He does know this will be a fight with audience. The fact he posted this. He somehow feels it will be a world wide event. He's dumb but this is more of a biatch move. He thought he can beat up a kid when it's the kid who will beat him up in a kick boxing event lmao..

If he did sign the dotted line.. Floyd will be black listed in Japan since, Rizen will sue his ass for a ton of money.

Comment

More embarrassing than Pacroid losing to a schoolteacher?

Comment

Basically floyd was open to a boxing match where hed have every advantage going including weight. What 'private exhibition' needs a press conference ffs, does he really think anyone believes his bull****. He got scared and pulled the plug on the event when it was apparent his opponent could kick

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Fans that were ****ting on the fight, now ****ting on Mayweather for pulling out. Make up your minds people.
                    I was waiting for the rules to be announced to either give credit or hate to Floyd for this fight.

A) Boxing = Hate
                    B) MMA/Kickboxing = Credit

Floyd chose a different option.

Z) Hop on the private jet, get out of Japan, then pull out of the fight like a biatch with a damage control Instagram post.

Comment

WHEN THE GOING GETS ROUGH.. AND ODDS AREN'T IN YOUR FAVOR. JUST RUN!!

OR HUG WHICHEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT FLOYD..

\

You seem to know little about Japan and how they look at foreigners. The same way they treat imports is how they were going to screw Mayweather. Update your 'International business strategy' and you will understand better.

Comment

Working...
                      X