Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar says Canelo VS GGG 3 HAPPENING!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar says Canelo VS GGG 3 HAPPENING!!!!!

In May?

And does this mean GGG is signed to DAZN or is this just a one off or couple fight deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      In May?

And does this mean GGG is signed to DAZN or is this just a one off or couple fight deal?

When they decide it happens!!!!

Comment

I'm sorry, I didn't watch the video, but does he mention what weight class it would be in?

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          I'm sorry, I didn't watch the video, but does he mention what weight class it would be in?
          No. He says he hasn’t even spoken to GGG and the fight will happen when Oscar and Canelo want it to happen.

Comment

Canelo vs Lemieux (May)
            Canelo vs GGG 3 (Sept)

Comment

Thread title needs a few more exclamation marks

Comment

He didn't say Canelo was fighting GGG in May. He just said we won the fight and IF we fight GGG again we call the shots and it will be on our terms. Hell, he called the shots in both previous fights with GGG. Oscar is an arrogant ass hole. You can damn well bet if Canelo fights GGG again it won't be in New York or California. It will be in Vegas for that Vegas edge in the scoring Canelo always gets. Now that Canelo has the huge deal with DAZN nobody wants him to lose and GGG will probably need to knock him out to win which is very hard to do with Canelo's iron jaw.

Comment

No its not. De La Hoya says he hasn't even negotiated or spoke to team ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
                    No its not. De La Hoya says he hasn't even negotiated or spoke to team ggg.
                    He is right about that. Thats because Eric Gomez is the one doing the talking lol. Oscar is still being Oscar, pretending he is in control.

Comment

Working...
                    X