No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding - Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    what did you even write? Is English your 5th language or are you a ****** whose parents were first cousins?
    You're just too stupid to understand my level of humor, DA.
    Go back to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      You're just too stupid to understand my level of humor, DA.
      Go back to sleep.
      it took you 2 days to come up with that comeback? You're just too stupid to realize that you have no sense of humor. Lame af

Comment

it took you 2 days to come up with that comeback? You're just too stupid to realize that you have no sense of humor. Lame af
        Whatever you say, clown boi. Your lady and I laugh all the time at the stupid shiii you say. Funniest one though, apparently you take her to the ice cream store, only to serve her up a softie.

Comment

Whatever you say, clown boi. Your lady and I laugh all the time at the stupid shiii you say. Funniest one though, apparently you take her to the ice cream store, only to serve her up a softie.
          aww man, I'm sorry for insulting you before. I just realized that you must be a minor. There's no way a grown adult would write that lame ass comment and think it was funny. You're merely a 7th grade grade virgin who comes on this site when his mother let's him use the computer after finishing his hw. Sorry little buddy, I didn't mean to cyber bully you. And btw, keep your head up, I'm sure that acne will clear up one day.

Comment

aww man, I'm sorry for insulting you before. I just realized that you must be a minor. There's no way a grown adult would write that lame ass comment and think it was funny. You're merely a 7th grade grade virgin who comes on this site when his mother let's him use the computer after finishing his hw. Sorry little buddy, I didn't mean to cyber bully you. And btw, keep your head up, I'm sure that acne will clear up one day.
            Sounds like you use an internet thinking service for idiots who can't come up with a reply. Here's an idea, since you don't know when to quit: FOAD.

Comment

Sounds like you use an internet thinking service for idiots who can't come up with a reply. Here's an idea, since you don't know when to quit: FOAD.
              just take the L. You're responses get weaker each time you comment. You're not intelligent enough and way too inferior for me to waste any further time.

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Quote:
                What's your end game, bubba? What are you trying to prove? This is a site for boxing fans. Are you one of us? All this negative energy you're spewing is bogus as he!!. +/- 50K saw the Canelo/Smith fight. Canelo IS #1 draw in the sport today. A bunch of Hispanics live within 2-3 hours of NYC. Tickets are very reasonable. How can you possibly have a problem with this fight? It's Canelo's first journey into SMW, and in doing so he is taking on a quality opponent who can punch. Some times I think you whiners would pizz'n'moan if boxing cards were free admission with a free taxi ride to and from the fooking event. SMDH

More like fooked and inaccurate, bubba. I don't normally do it, but after this one sells out I will make it a point to seek your DA out and call you out for your utterly ridiculous claims. What a huge road of clap you spew.
                How's that sellout looking, bubba?

And I'm referring a real sellout, not the promoter taking the tickets out of the box office and give them to brokers on consignment.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  Well duh the the presale tickets just came out yesterday and the press conference was today. But in 1 day no boxing fight at MSG has sold more presale tickets for a fight your dumb azzz says NY don't care about. Sounds like the ticket sales contradict your foolish prediction. You not paying for the fight don't mean shyt you are a deranged hater you don't matter but tons of fans will pay to see it you can bet that

And DAZN thinks so too which is why they just gave him the largest contract in sports history
                  Read press releases much?

A non-public company can say just about anything they want in a press release with very little consequences...and buffoons like you eat it up.

Hearn tells the press he has an 8 year, 1 billion dollar deal and you probably bought that. Turns out it's nearly 8 years nor 1 billion dollars, and it's not even his deal.

DAZN says it's an 11 fight, $365 million deal and you eat it up. Doesn't matter that the $365 million deal includes a whole host of subscriber incentives and other bonuses that are realistically attainable...and so the $365 million deal turns out to be based on the most optimistic and (unrealistic) maximum potential value, not anything that remotely resembles reality.

So go on and keep calling it the biggest deal in sports history. You're just exposing your own naivete.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
                    Read press releases much?

A non-public company can say just about anything they want in a press release with very little consequences...and buffoons like you eat it up.

Hearn tells the press he has an 8 year, 1 billion dollar deal and you probably bought that. Turns out it's nearly 8 years nor 1 billion dollars, and it's not even his deal.

DAZN says it's an 11 fight, $365 million deal and you eat it up. Doesn't matter that the $365 million deal includes a whole host of subscriber incentives and other bonuses that are realistically attainable...and so the $365 million deal turns out to be based on the most optimistic and (unrealistic) maximum potential value, not anything that remotely resembles reality.

So go on and keep calling it the biggest deal in sports history. You're just exposing your own naivete.
                    Just because your ****** azzz says it don't make it so. Every media outlet has reported that Canelo's deal is a GUARANTEED minimum of 365M. Hell media and even Golden Boy's own president said the opposite of what your claiming and that 365M is just how much DAZN has to pay Canelo but that he can actually make MORE then that. So I will take the word of the people who cover the sports then some idiot on a message board.

FYI you said nobody in NY will care nobody will buy tickets? Golden Boy said 1 month ago they had already sold 14K tickets and it's now fight week and according to ticketmaster there is ONLY about 500 tickets that haven't been sold for a arena that holds what 18 or 20K? To give you some context on those numbers this exact time of the week for Wilder/Fury they still have thousands of tickets left unsold. Lomachenko who just fought last week still had tickets left at this time and didn't officially sell out until hours before on fight night and that the smaller Hulu Theater at MSG that holds only 5K. Canelo's fight with Liam Smith was stuck at 30K tickets sold for weeks then on fight week they saw a huge massive surge in tickets sales. Selling over 15K tickets those final days before the fight. Which isn't uncommon for boxing or canelo as you see a ton of action and "walk up" ticket sales the final days.

Based on the tickets they have already sold the fight is guaranteed to have already sold more tickets and have a higher attendance then Wilder/Fury which was the highest PPV that didn't include Canelo, Floyd or Manny in a fight that featured the American Heavyweight champ against the Lineal Heavyweight champ. Canelo doing these numbers in NY for a fighter that nobody has ever heard of. They are well within range to sell out which is why you haven't seen a single report the fight won't sell out. They will either sell out these final days or miss it by a razor margin we'll find out on Saturday when they announce the attendance and later when Golden Boy releases the live gate. But I notice first you said the fight wouldn't sell (it has) and then hedged your bets by saying even if the Promoter and Arena announce it "sold out" you will refuse to believe it so what's the point in arguing it if you won't accept the final numbers. lol

Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
                    "Sellouts" are meaningless nowadays. Promoters take all the tickets out of the box office, give them to brokers and then call the event a sellout because nothing is left at the box office.
                    Last edited by bigdunny1; 12-12-2018, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Just because your ****** azzz says it don't make it so. Every media outlet has reported that Canelo's deal is a GUARANTEED minimum of 365M. Hell media and even Golden Boy's own president said the opposite of what your claiming and that 365M is just how much DAZN has to pay Canelo but that he can actually make MORE then that. So I will take the word of the people who cover the sports then some idiot on a message board.

FYI you said nobody in NY will care nobody will buy tickets? Golden Boy said 1 month ago they had already sold 14K tickets and it's now fight week and according to ticketmaster there is ONLY about 500 tickets that haven't been sold for a arena that holds what 18 or 20K? To give you some context on those numbers this exact time of the week for Wilder/Fury they still have thousands of tickets left unsold. Lomachenko who just fought last week still had tickets left at this time and didn't officially sell out until hours before on fight night and that the smaller Hulu Theater at MSG that holds only 5K. Canelo's fight with Liam Smith was stuck at 30K tickets sold for weeks then on fight week they saw a huge massive surge in tickets sales. Selling over 15K tickets those final days before the fight. Which isn't uncommon for boxing or canelo as you see a ton of action and "walk up" ticket sales the final days.

Based on the tickets they have already sold the fight is guaranteed to have already sold more tickets and have a higher attendance then Wilder/Fury which was the highest PPV that didn't include Canelo, Floyd or Manny in a fight that featured the American Heavyweight champ against the Lineal Heavyweight champ. Canelo doing these numbers in NY for a fighter that nobody has ever heard of. They are well within range to sell out which is why you haven't seen a single report the fight won't sell out. They will either sell out these final days or miss it by a razor margin we'll find out on Saturday when they announce the attendance and later when Golden Boy releases the live gate. But I notice first you said the fight wouldn't sell (it has) and then hedged your bets by saying even if the Promoter and Arena announce it "sold out" you will refuse to believe it so what's the point in arguing it if you won't accept the final numbers. lol
                      LOL. A guy who supposedly knows the sport of boxing and he's here using a promoter's public statements as though they're stone cold facts.

A promoter and platform (Hearn/DAZN) said that promoter had an 8 year deal for 1 billion dollars. I'm sure you believed him. Turns out that wasn't true, and it's a 2 year deal for much less than $125 million per year. Notwithstanding that, you want to take DAZN's word that the deal is $365 million. It's not. The $365 million includes several subscription bonuses and incentives that are assumed to be reached. But believe what you want. If you want to believe in the Easter Bunny too, feel free.

It's Friday and they are giving tickets away at the Foot Locker on 34th Street across from MSG. Multiple sources are reporting that 4-5,000 tickets are still unsold.

So as of right now, the Friday before the fight, the unknown heavyweight fighter fighting in Los Angeles sold as many tickets as the biggest star in the sport in NYC.

Comment

Working...
                      X